Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

probleme login SZ v108(EU) English

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
probleme login SZ v108(EU) English

Hello, i have a little probleme with SZ v108.
when i start "aionstarter.exe" and set my "id", "password", "account" and i click verify, it's impossible to log since update v108 (language english).
I dont understand, i have this error message "Please purchase Botsmall".
In SZ v107 (language english and chinese) all work perfectly, and in SZ v108 (langauge chinese) login bot work.

Sorry for my english, i didn't like use translator, because i want learn to speak english perfectly . if you see one error, thank to say me

ps : i repeat, the bot works in (english EU v107, chinese EU v107, chinese EU v108)

Old   #2

please, i need help. I hate to bot with a chinese version.

Old   #3

yep i have the same problem, if we can find any other dowload places for 108 EU than botsmall it may work.
Old   #4

botsmall are really dodgy people. First they hack other sellers site by using ddos attacks. Then they try to be the sole reseller for aion sz and claim they have the right. When they dont.

Nolissa msg me i will give you my guide for free just so you can still use the chinese one efficiently. My way of getting back at botsmall. You do not need to have 1.08 to use aion sz guys. pm me if you have any questions

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

it's not a probleme for boting with a chinese bot. It's just for the principle, i buy a bot for EU in english and it's dont want work since v108.