Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bott'd Aion Account UNBANNED

Discussion on Bott'd Aion Account UNBANNED within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bott'd Aion Account UNBANNED

So My account was cought in the ban wave as soon as i found out i sent in a ticket, later that day i receved a message saying the ticket was being escolated now today i get a msg saying account unbanned, vague reason for unbanning and such i will add what was sent in the last message

Response (GM XXXX) 10/10/2009 04:20 PM
Hello,

Your account was caught in a detection process which we use to identify third party program use, inappropriate behavior in the game, or modification of the game client. After reviewing this case, and due to the fact that you have not been identified previously by this process, we will re-open your account. This is a 'warning' and if your account is caught again in the future for these activities it will be permanently closed.

Please make certain that you are not using any third-party programs, modifying your game client, or any other 'illegal' action. Some common activities that may also show up in this detection include: buying Kinah from a third party company, using a 'Power-levelling' service, acting as a courier for RMT companies, advertising in-game for RMT companies, sharing your account, or having a hacked account.

Many of these 'other' activities can happen if your account has been 'phished' by visiting an unauthorized website and entering your login name and password. Please make sure that you are very aware to avoid 'phishing scams', and obviously never share your account information with another person for any reason. Additionally, you should make certain that the *only* place you use this particular login name and password combination is for this game. If you use the same combinations for email logins, website logins, or fansite message board logins it makes it much easier for your game account to become compromised.

We would recommend at this time that you should change your Game Account password, and it may be a wise idea to change your email address password as well. Additionally, if at any point in the past you have modified your game client in any way (GG hack, etc) we would recommend that you do a full uninstall and clean reinstall of the game client.

Thanks,
GM XXXXX
NCsoft Support

So there is hope! i was using Aion KTZ and maybe only bott'd 4 hours in total
Old 10/11/2009, 00:14   #2

Not me
Old 10/11/2009, 00:50   #3

Same here
Old 10/11/2009, 09:12   #4

btw
r u guys botting ?
if yes, which one ?

tks
Old 10/11/2009, 16:54   #5

My account just got unbanned too. I botted 24/7 on pretty crowded places. Just a big lol NC
Old 10/11/2009, 17:08   #6

Yubari, I'm waiting till you get banned again and then say "**** you nc"
Old 10/11/2009, 17:11   #7

well...even windows is a third-party-program.
Old 10/11/2009, 17:47   #8

I already deinstalled Aion because I don't really like it. Wrote an E-Mail to them because I wanted to try it out. Now I am going to bot again till I hit 50 and can sell my account or get banned again. Dunno why I should say **** you NC?!
Old 10/11/2009, 18:36   #9

I opened a ticket on plaync.com support friday it is now 12:30am monday and still no reply after they sent :

Response (GM #$%@) 10/10/2009 03:38 AM
Hello #$%@,

I am escalating your petition to a Senior Customer Support Representative to further assist you. Please be aware, however, that there may be a delay in reviewing the issue, based on ticket volume at the time your ticket was submitted.

Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Take Care,
GM #$%@
Aion Support Team

Still waiting..
Old 10/12/2009, 12:19   #10

Unbanned guys from EU or NA servers?
Old 10/12/2009, 14:14   #11

EU, got to make an English ticket, the German support won't react at all.
Old 10/12/2009, 16:21   #12

elite*gold: 57
Received Thanks: 5,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
EU, got to make an English ticket, the German support won't react at all.
wrote an english ticket now, cause i received no answer since >52 hours
i'll see what happens
Old 10/12/2009, 21:18   #13

elite*gold: 57
Received Thanks: 5,092
sry 4 doublepost

i wrote a ticket to english support and received after ~5hours an answer with standard unban message
Quote:
Your account was caught in a detection process which we use to identify third party program use, inappropriate behavior in the game, or modification of the game client. After reviewing this case, and due to the fact that you have not been identified previously by this process, we will re-open your account. This is a 'warning' and if your account is caught again in the future for these activities it will be permanently closed.

Please make certain that you are not using any third-party programs, modifying your game client, or any other 'illegal' action. Some common activities that may also show up in this detection include: buying Kinah from a third party company, using a 'Power-levelling' service, acting as a courier for RMT companies, advertising in-game for RMT companies, sharing your account, or having a hacked account.

Many of these 'other' activities can happen if your account has been 'phished' by visiting an unauthorized website and entering your login name and password. Please make sure that you are very aware to avoid 'phishing scams', and obviously never share your account information with another person for any reason. Additionally, you should make certain that the *only* place you use this particular login name and password combination is for this game. If you use the same combinations for email logins, website logins, or fansite message board logins it makes it much easier for your game account to become compromised.

We would recommend at this time that you should change your Game Account password, and it may be a wise idea to change your email address password as well. Additionally, if at any point in the past you have modified your game client in any way (GG hack, etc) we would recommend that you do a full uninstall and clean reinstall of the game client.
Old 11/25/2009, 13:09   #14

Lucky you. I'm getting only that they can't help me with reactivation..
Old 11/25/2009, 14:13   #15

whats different between accounts gettin unbanned and ones not? Maybe second time being banned = no unban?