Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionSZ. Any banned so far?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionSZ. Any banned so far?

Me not.

Old   #2

me is and a couple others are from here too. SZ and KTZ we blame.

Old   #3

If you got banned, you were probably one of those annoying botters that like to bot on quest mobs. I bot and I'll report you because you're being an annoying botter. If you're like somewhere maybe on the edge of the world where no one needs those mobs, and not ks'ing, then I won't report you because you went out of your way to find that area.

Lol, I probably reported a couple dumb users, but oh well! SZ here, and I'm not banned because I like to go out of my way to not annoy people.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekerush View Post
If you got banned, you were probably one of those annoying botters that like to bot on quest mobs. I bot and I'll report you because you're being an annoying botter. If you're like somewhere maybe on the edge of the world where no one needs those mobs, and not ks'ing, then I won't report you because you went out of your way to find that area.

Lol, I probably reported a couple dumb users, but oh well! SZ here, and I'm not banned because I like to go out of my way to not annoy people.
hah ya this would be the best thing to do. but than what happens when everyone moves to those spots haha.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekerush View Post

ha i seen you in game and guess what i reported you i go out of my way to report anyone

j/k lol