Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSZ. Any banned so far?

Discussion on AionSZ. Any banned so far? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionSZ. Any banned so far?

Me not.
Old 10/10/2009, 22:44   #2

me is and a couple others are from here too. SZ and KTZ we blame.
Old 10/11/2009, 01:28   #3

If you got banned, you were probably one of those annoying botters that like to bot on quest mobs. I bot and I'll report you because you're being an annoying botter. If you're like somewhere maybe on the edge of the world where no one needs those mobs, and not ks'ing, then I won't report you because you went out of your way to find that area.

Lol, I probably reported a couple dumb users, but oh well! SZ here, and I'm not banned because I like to go out of my way to not annoy people.
Old 10/11/2009, 01:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekerush View Post
If you got banned, you were probably one of those annoying botters that like to bot on quest mobs. I bot and I'll report you because you're being an annoying botter. If you're like somewhere maybe on the edge of the world where no one needs those mobs, and not ks'ing, then I won't report you because you went out of your way to find that area.

Lol, I probably reported a couple dumb users, but oh well! SZ here, and I'm not banned because I like to go out of my way to not annoy people.
hah ya this would be the best thing to do. but than what happens when everyone moves to those spots haha.
Old 10/11/2009, 02:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekerush View Post

ha i seen you in game and guess what i reported you i go out of my way to report anyone

j/k lol