Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AioNSZ update, wtf!?!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AioNSZ update, wtf!?!

I had english vesion, it just updated and now It is all in chinese!?

Old   #2

i've the same problem XD

Old   #3

Hf
Old   #4

lol

As of now BotsMall will be the exclusive reseller of this game card for the EU/US version.

If anyone else is selling them they are fake or stolen and you risk losing your money.

Anyone caught reselling these game cards without permission from BotsMall.com and or the owners of this software will be reported to their local law enforcement. __________________

there chinese so they cant call local anything.

from what I here there are crackers working to crack sz bot so dont worry someone will have cracked version soon for cheap. no it wont be me so dont ask.

For all my guys that bought key from me your keys still work with chinese version

Old   #5

I can 100 percent for sure people tell you that BECAUSE bots small did this I will provide support for chinese version I will help you to learn everything buy heart with videos pics what ever it takes and I will get you keys for like 12 or 13 bucks now let me move site to ddos proof host and regear.
Old   #6

Any link for the chinese version to D/L? It works on NA servers?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
lol

As of now BotsMall will be the exclusive reseller of this game card for the EU/US version.

If anyone else is selling them they are fake or stolen and you risk losing your money.

Anyone caught reselling these game cards without permission from BotsMall.com and or the owners of this software will be reported to their local law enforcement. __________________

there chinese so they cant call local anything.

from what I here there are crackers working to crack sz bot so dont worry someone will have cracked version soon for cheap. no it wont be me so dont ask.

For all my guys that bought key from me your keys still work with chinese version
That is such bogus info. They aren't the exclusive resller. I don't know how they can post that ****.
Old   #8

grüsse an carolina in diesem zusammenhang^^