Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aion EU(english) language patch mirror?

Discussion on aion EU(english) language patch mirror? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aion EU(english) language patch mirror?

Hello fellow aion players,

i want to update my client from german to the english language but the ncdownloader let me only download this 867 mb file only with 12 kb/s.

can someone give me a mirror for this english language patch because i dont wanna wait over 1000 minutes.

greets

Hallo liebe botter,

ich möchte meinen aion client auf die englische sprache updaten aber der ncdownloader lässt mich nur mit 12 kb/s das paket downloaden.

kann mir jemand hier einen mirror für das 867 mb große paket geben? hab nämlich keine lust über 1000 minuten zu warten.

viele grüße

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Chinese RETAIL Client English patch ???(22/04/2009
11/07/2016 - Aion - 8 Replies
Hi to all and sorry that am posting a threat that already exist but I create a new account and I log in the server in chinese and i see that all the old english patches they dont work after retail because the updater always change the language pak (enu) to chinese . Did anyone knows any solution to play in English , sorry again for the post but I have search and try every method on this forum thanks a lot guys
English Patch for Aion Korea?
08/15/2010 - Aion - 24 Replies
just want to know if someone knows if there is an english inofficial patch around? its a bit hard to handle the stuff ingame in korean language :)
Are there Aion 1.2 English Patch ?
07/19/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
I play Chinese server but i really want to ask that Are there Aion 1.2 English Patch ? Thx
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it