Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kallell and his AionSZ

Discussion on kallell and his AionSZ within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
kallell and his AionSZ

People, all who bought codes from this person, ask for refund.
Kallell promised us English interface and EU\US codes, but the codes he was sellung just a codes for CN ver. of AION SZ. Wich means he lied to his customers.

Call or write to Paypal and ask em to open a case. After few people will do this, paypal will freez his acc and start investigation. I already did so.

P.S. His www not it a DDOS, he just probably droped server down to hide proofs of his selling action. Thats it.
Old 10/12/2009, 20:29   #2

And your proof of this is...?
Old 10/12/2009, 20:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcan098 View Post
Kallell promised us English interface and EU\US codes, but the codes he was sellung just a codes for CN ver. of AION SZ. Wich means he lied to his customers.

Call or write to Paypal and ask em to open a case. After few people will do this, paypal will freez his acc and start investigation. I already did so.

P.S. His www not it a DDOS, he just probably droped server down to hide proofs of his selling action. Thats it.

You sir are an idiot. How about you understand the circumstances before opening your mouth and letting all that **** spill out? Botsmall bought exclusive rights to the English version AFTER Kallell already received the keys from the supplier (or at least they made the supplier separate English and Chinese keys after the fact). Blame them, I'm sure he isn't happy about the situation either.

Stop acting like a child and just look at translated screens to understand the Chinese version. Pathetic.
Old 10/12/2009, 20:43   #4

Quote:

They are currently translating the newest version to english.... SO be paitent.
He didnt sell codes for the CN version he sold you codes for either NA or EU version. ITS JUST NOT BEEN TRANSLATED. He didnt lie to nobody.

His website did get ddosed..(Just like every other AIONBOT website apart from botsmall...) Hes in the process of sorting out a new web host which will be back online later tonight.

Thanks
Old 10/12/2009, 21:02   #5

Quote:

Damn, you forgot to ad I give a complementary "MALWARES" with every visit.

In seriousness...

I literally LOLed at this. If you would have taken the time to even email me or IM me like i have asked, i would have gladly helped you with any problems you have had.

However, seeing is how you are probably around the age of 12, it might be hard for you to comprehend things.

The bot was working in english just fine; however the newest version in english has some security flaws from what i've been told, so they have delayed the release of it (talking non-botsmall branded version). All my keys still work, and will work for their full duration.

Again, let me re-iterate, botsmall DOES NOT have exclusive reseller rights.

I can't believe you thought I would take down my own site. (I'm fairy sure you have no idea what a DDOS is, or even how to use a computer for the most part for that matter.) I had a forum with 300 members before i was ddosd, with great mods backing them up. Questions were getting answered, people were happy, and i was selling tons of codes every day. Having a legit forum with tons of members giving thanks and props for awesome support gives creditability and a little more security to those who were thinking of purchasing. I'd explain this more, but it's probably to complicated for you to understand.

Even still, everyday i get tons of IM's emails, in which i still am supporting the bot (not to mention lots of people praising the bot). So if you do need any help, feel free to pm or email me, i'm there to help.

Go ahead and talk to paypal, they aren't going to shut down my account if one disgruntled young child gets angry. I have 100's of other transactions PER DAY that are going through just fine to prove im legit.
Old 10/12/2009, 21:11   #6

kallel is a good guy, and trashcan is a douche.

The end.

Also, kallel, any idea when there may be a site up again or something temporary?
Old 10/12/2009, 21:16   #7

Legit guy. got my code from him, it works IN ENGLISH VERSION. talking to him over gmail atm. responds to all my questions very intelligent individual. The maker of this thread did no research

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
I literally LOLed at this. If you would have taken the time to even email me or IM me like i have asked, i would have gladly helped you with any problems you have had.

However, seeing is how you are probably around the age of 12, it might be hard for you to comprehend things.

The bot was working in english just fine; however the newest version in english has some security flaws from what i've been told, so they have delayed the release of it (talking non-botsmall branded version). All my keys still work, and will work for their full duration.

Again, let me re-iterate, botsmall DOES NOT have exclusive reseller rights.

I can't believe you thought I would take down my own site. (I'm fairy sure you have no idea what a DDOS is, or even how to use a computer for the most part for that matter.) I had a forum with 300 members before i was ddosd, with great mods backing them up. Questions were getting answered, people were happy, and i was selling tons of codes every day. Having a legit forum with tons of members giving thanks and props for awesome support gives creditability and a little more security to those who were thinking of purchasing. I'd explain this more, but it's probably to complicated for you to understand.

Even still, everyday i get tons of IM's emails, in which i still am supporting the bot (not to mention lots of people praising the bot). So if you do need any help, feel free to pm or email me, i'm there to help.

Go ahead and talk to paypal, they aren't going to shut down my account if one disgruntled young child gets angry. I have 100's of other transactions PER DAY that are going through just fine to prove im legit.
Old 10/12/2009, 21:55   #8

Jajaja, thats why developers added "Please buy a Bot Card from Botsmall" OFC not bacuse they are an exclusive reseller, just for the joke of it. Its a just a part of a code accidentally got over there, omg what a mistake! Oh no, wait! Botsmall hacked chinese auto777.cn web and puted there modified distributive if a bot!! yes, thats it! no ****, sherlock. Thats what a loled about.

None will pay money for DDOS your 100< users registered forum.

P.S. If you had 100 transactions daily your paypal bus. level woldnt be so low, and you wouldnt be so gready about refunding 20 ****** bucks to an 12 yo child
Old 10/12/2009, 21:59   #9

Quote:
Jajaja, thats why developers added "Please buy a Bot Card from Botsmall" OFC not bacuse they are an exclusive reseller, just for the joke of it. Its a just a part of a code accidentally got over there, omg what a mistake! None will pay money for DDOS your 100< users registered forum.

P.S. If you had 100 transactions daily your paypal bus. level woldnt be so low, and you wouldnt be so gready about refunding 20 ****** bucks to an 12 yo child
It's funny, you edited your post but i still have no idea what the **** you just said.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:02   #10

Well, this happens, when you have nothing to say, man. W/e will talking to paypal, i just want my 20 bucks back. Thats it, you can keep scam people here, with useless chinese bot.

Btw i have no time to pm you, because you are never online.
I have no time to translate chinese f... symbols, i paid for EU ver.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:07   #11

Look, there gana update it. It was in english for a while but the last update made it all Chinese again. it will be fixed fast. as for translating Chinese symbols its really simple man he has it all translated () this is hands down the best bot out for aion right now sorry your so impatient.

Quote:
Well, this happens, when you have nothing to say, man. W/e will talking to paypal, i just want my 20 bucks back. Thats it, you can keep scam people here, with useless chinese bot.

Btw i have no time to pm you, because you are never online.
I have no time to translate chinese f... symbols, i paid for EU ver.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGoat View Post
You sir are an idiot. How about you understand the circumstances before opening your mouth and letting all that **** spill out? Botsmall bought exclusive rights to the English version AFTER Kallell already received the keys from the supplier (or at least they made the supplier separate English and Chinese keys after the fact). Blame them, I'm sure he isn't happy about the situation either.

Stop acting like a child and just look at translated screens to understand the Chinese version. Pathetic.
Why deh fick, i have to look at translated screenshots, what a weird type of masturbation? I have paid this person for and english (system language interface) software, right? Now it happens that some mofos calling themself botsmall buying an exclusive rights. This is kallells problem, not mine. Why had'nt he bought exclusive rights? He has over 100 transactions daily, and chinese bank acc? So where is the problem?

The problem is, like someone said before, that he stucked with bunch of CN codes right now.

EU/US bot doesnt work with code he sold me - fact
On a moment i bought it he DID promise sys language for software - fact
Sadenly I dont know chinese and dont want to look at screenshots - fact
My bot card expires evetyday and i cant use it - fact

Now tell me, why cant i get my money back for thing i cant even use?
Old 10/12/2009, 22:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballrben View Post
Look, there gana update it. It was in english for a while but the last update made it all Chinese again. it will be fixed fast. as for translating Chinese symbols its really simple man he has it all translated () this is hands down the best bot out for aion right now sorry your so impatient.
Man, who told you that, about update i mean, kallell, lawal? Or maybe developers themselfs? He have no straight answer why there is "Buy from Botsmall" message. There is no mistake and there will no be branded non-botsmall-updated-happy-kallells-english-versionl, belive me.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:43   #14

kallell has provided keys for me and several friends. He's amazing.

The original poster seems to have had expectations that unfortunately were not met, maybe this is of no fault of his own, but I strongly recommend buying codes from kallell.

Regardless, I think it's pretty obvious that this thread has degraded past an unhappy customer.
Old 10/12/2009, 22:56   #15

EU doesn't benefit me, but thanks anyway?

I have the ***** to make a refund, but if I wanted to "leave" for Botsmall I could and WOULD just wait until my month is up. Bot runs fine for me, ran it for 36 hours and it worked JUST like it did with an "english" interface. lol