Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets try to clear this up about SZbot

Discussion on Lets try to clear this up about SZbot within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lets try to clear this up about SZbot

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2009, 17:14   #2

I've been using SZ bot, but I've been botting within a huge radius, on top of that, I never afk bot, I always bot when I'm next to the PC. Also the times I bot are minimal, i.e. just busy doing school work. At times I've noticed I'd be randomly dced, but I'd simply log back in. So its possible a gm might have been watching me every now and then. What I've been hearing is that in general people who have been banned are typically afk botters, people who have somehow come in contact with rmt kinah, people using proxies, and a few people who are in the lower levels. My guess the people who are innocent may have simply gotten some rmt kinah via the AH or something without their knowledge. As for the others, who knows, may be a bug as they say.
Old 10/10/2009, 17:54   #3

I buy kinah in large loads, and I bot next to the computer (never afk bot) and I haven't been banned yet. I'm still thinking they are banning for proxies, but who knows, maybe I will get the ban hammer soon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clear Stats Without Soul Clear?
03/15/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Just as the topic says, is there a way to reset your stats without a Soul Clear? I imagine it's possible, but does anybody know how?
stop bot with szbot and ktz !
12/04/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
fukin deep shit ! this bot is very unsafe, i lost 4 account and on their forums like 40 guys have lost there account ! return to slkroad
SZBot - which hacks do u use?
10/12/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
I would like to start a poll. Do you bot with movement speed hack, attack hack, powerup hack or without hacks? I would also like to know what the Powerup hack is. Here's some help(the attachment file)... maybe u use the chinese version. PS: If the mods want to delete a thread (because i used 2) please delete the thread in the generell selection, cause of the open poll.
Lets make it clear
11/24/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Does Old CSV METHOLD WORK still? i have seen several threads with regard to those kind of hacks and i tried them. but the thing is i have to change value in shadow.txt and when i change anything in it, i cant run the game anyone wanna help me out here?and could anyone possibly send me the old csv files cuz i deleted them accidently after the patch
lets clear d CO PARTNER topics!!!
10/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
guys help me here...well u see in the forum there are like many co partner taht are floating around pls give the links and some guides in here to those co PARTNERS that are working it will be a good thing for the forum and newbies like me so we can download the real thing an d not a keylogger or old versions tnx!!!!