Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionSZ Bot Card Reseller/Affiliates

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,587
AionSZ Bot Card Reseller/Affiliates

We've decided to create ONE topic for all aionsz bot card resellers/affiliates because of the increasing amount of aggressive spam in our forums.

Any reseller is allowed to post once in this topic (use the edit button if you want to update your post), the post always has to include the price and time (e.g. 1 month for 12 USD) of the bot card.

The post should link to your own thread in the aion black market forum , but please note that you are only allowed to create one thread there.

Any resellers that spam/advertise in other topics will getting banned permantly. We're also going to censor the url. Requesting for a pm or advertising through pm is also not allowed.

Thanks.

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Alright, how to get THE BEST Aion bot on the market.

Few quick features:
-Full background mode
-Works in both EU and NA servers
-Bot is Fully in english
-You get every new version of the bot for free
-Bot is updated frequently with fixes and new features
-Auto detection of skills/spells/chains -- no need to spend hours configuring
-No need to set up a waypoint path
-Auto Rez, return to hunting spot
-Auto Gathering
-Auto quest completion
-Automatically sell items
-Automatically Train skills and abilities
-Can fly
-Smart PVP system
-Option for Preventing KSing
-Built in speed hacks you can use, enabling you to kill things faster

Bot cards are currently 15 EURO or $20 USD per month; i'm working closely with the Chinese right now in hopes to get this lowered.

I have a great forum with a ton of members already and great community support. Also have a few video demos there as well.

Bot ID giveaways, promos, deals and other awesome features coming soon so check it out!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

I sell it for 15 usd a month on **************

there is ban wave today but look around and read my other post. its aion stupid that is doing it I think and not SZ bot lots of people banned for nothing or simply because of IP

but anyhow
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Why does Botsmall say that they will press legal charges at any other reseller? They're saying that they have bought the rights to be the only reseller in EU/US

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajraj View Post
Why does Botsmall say that they will press legal charges at any other reseller? They're saying that they have bought the rights to be the only reseller in EU/US
It's complete BS on their part. I talk to the actual creators almost on a DAILY basis and they know i buy tons of codes to resell. They have no problem with me selling them what so ever.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

but how do you get around the botsmall dialog if you buy a card from another reseller? I bought a EU Bot from a place and 2 days later the key couldn't veryify saying please buy codes from botsmall.

I downloaded the EU version from the official developers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackartist View Post
but how do you get around the botsmall dialog if you buy a card from another reseller? I bought a EU Bot from a place and 2 days later the key couldn't veryify saying please buy codes from botsmall.

I downloaded the EU version from the official developers.

Codes are codes, as long as the code is legit you should never see that "please buy from botsmall bs". Botsmall may have their own codes, but they don't have their own version of the bot itself. If the code is legit it will work even if the bot is branded with botsmall ****. That's just a popup the developers added, it has nothing to do with you have to have a certain code.

From the sounds of things, your doing something wrong -- either you are using a wrong version of the bot vs whatever code you have, your typing it in wrong, or your trying to use a english NA version of the bot when you have a chinese na version of the code. If you want some more help, pm me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

doesnt botsmall have some english version or something?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthecheat View Post
doesnt botsmall have some english version or something?
I have English version as well, there was a brief time when aion came out where only thing available was chinese codes. Everything is in English now.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Welcome to !
Your Aion SZ Bot dealer!

A Few Testimonials:

"This bot was Nothing like I expected it was so much more than that. It is pro at killing, super efficient bot. Out of all my years of gaming NEVER seen a bot as complete or as good as this bot. I had to wait 5 days to get my key (I bought them at the wrong time) but for this bot I would have waited as long as it took to get my key because it is worth EVERY penny!! I thought I would be able to level faster by hand, nope I was wrong... This bot is AMAZING!!!! Keep up the good work guys, the support and community is the best I've seen in a long time. " - Insaniak

"Levels 1-37 in just a week and a half with 7 million Kinah earned! I love this bot and the great service " - Trashcan098

"I bought the bought about a day ago, have been farming for a straight 24 hours and have made my money back plus 20 bucks, found a nice little neat spot where ppl only need to go there once for a quest and no one thinks otherwise, it has been such a privilage to have access to this bot. It had saved me so much time( Got all my assignments done and some house Cleaning :P), Plus it makes money for you.. Thanks Drew and Mods " - Handsome

"I purchased my first bot code on Friday night 10/09/09.
I hit level 30 on 10/12/09. As it stands I am level 34 and never have been banned.
This is the best bot out there! " - John

"Tried alot of bots and this bot is stable, feature rich, and the best part easy to use.
...this bot rocks. Lvl 10 to 24 in 2 days and made over 1.3 million Kinah " - Gemini

"Hey guys,
Just wanted to take a minute to toss up a note that I've purchased 3 codes and the service each time has been wonderful.
Anyone considering buying, do it. The guys here are A+. " - Fww
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevo_O View Post
Welcome to ****************!
Your Aion SZ Bot dealer!

A Few Testimonials:

"This bot was Nothing like I expected it was so much more than that. It is pro at killing, super efficient bot. Out of all my years of gaming NEVER seen a bot as complete or as good as this bot. I had to wait 5 days to get my key (I bought them at the wrong time) but for this bot I would have waited as long as it took to get my key because it is worth EVERY penny!! I thought I would be able to level faster by hand, nope I was wrong... This bot is AMAZING!!!! Keep up the good work guys, the support and community is the best I've seen in a long time. " - Insaniak

"Levels 1-37 in just a week and a half with 7 million Kinah earned! I love this bot and the great service " - Trashcan098

"I bought the bought about a day ago, have been farming for a straight 24 hours and have made my money back plus 20 bucks, found a nice little neat spot where ppl only need to go there once for a quest and no one thinks otherwise, it has been such a privilage to have access to this bot. It had saved me so much time( Got all my assignments done and some house Cleaning :P), Plus it makes money for you.. Thanks Drew and Mods " - Handsome

"I purchased my first bot code on Friday night 10/09/09.
I hit level 30 on 10/12/09. As it stands I am level 34 and never have been banned.
This is the best bot out there! " - John

"Tried alot of bots and this bot is stable, feature rich, and the best part easy to use.
...this bot rocks. Lvl 10 to 24 in 2 days and made over 1.3 million Kinah " - Gemini

"Hey guys,
Just wanted to take a minute to toss up a note that I've purchased 3 codes and the service each time has been wonderful.
Anyone considering buying, do it. The guys here are A+. " - Fww
In case people don't know how to read the stars (:P) , the site above is BestAionBot .com
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Aion SZ.com - Your AionSZ Distributor

We have quickly risen as the confirmed number 1 AionSZ distributor in terms of sales volume and service.

Instant delivery to your email ensures that you are not left with an awkward wait for card delivery. As a backup, we have the claim form on the website.

24/7 Live Support - We hire Live Support operators to help you with recharges, sales, and basic technical queries, whenever you need it.

Superb forums for all sorts of questions, techical help, configuration help, and guides.

We sell cards at $18.99 currently, subject to change

Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by *********** View Post
Aion SZ.com - Your AionSZ Distributor

We have quickly risen as the confirmed number 1 AionSZ distributor in terms of sales volume and service.

Instant delivery to your email ensures that you are not left with an awkward wait for card delivery. As a backup, we have the claim form on the website.

24/7 Live Support - We hire Live Support operators to help you with recharges, sales, and basic technical queries, whenever you need it.

Superb forums for all sorts of questions, techical help, configuration help, and guides.

We sell cards at $18.99 currently, subject to change

Our trade forum thread is .

your bot is pretty much dead now that game surveillance unit uses new techniques to trace it.

If you want to be banned then go ahead and use this bot or similar bots like aionbuddy, aionktz etc etc.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
your bot is pretty much dead now that game surveillance unit uses new techniques to trace it.

If you want to be banned then go ahead and use this bot or similar bots like aionbuddy, aionktz etc etc.
well spoken.. 100% agree
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumpel100 View Post
well spoken.. 100% agree
I'm just looking out for my fellow botters. lol

I have no hidden agenda like some of the people on here passing along false information just to make a buck.

Closed Thread