Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionSZ Bot Card Reseller/Affiliates

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ty Rhino ;P you use macrogoblin right?

Old   #17

they released an urgent patch with ne 'protection system' lol.
I def not use sz ever again, even with patch. they knew about detection system and keep selling cards without any warning to their customers. scammers!

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeRoy123 View Post
Ty Rhino ;P you use macrogoblin right?
nah I don't bot on aion atm. If I did I'd look into getting something like aion ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
they released an urgent patch with ne 'protection system' lol.
I def not use sz ever again, even with patch. they knew about detection system and keep selling cards without any warning to their customers. scammers!
the "security patch" seems like bs to sell more time cards. lol If you insist on using the sz bot I'd recommend waiting and let the others test this supposed security patch.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by *********** View Post
Aion SZ.com - Your AionSZ Distributor

We have quickly risen as the confirmed number 1 AionSZ distributor in terms of sales volume and service.

Instant delivery to your email ensures that you are not left with an awkward wait for card delivery. As a backup, we have the claim form on the website.

24/7 Live Support - We hire Live Support operators to help you with recharges, sales, and basic technical queries, whenever you need it.

Superb forums for all sorts of questions, techical help, configuration help, and guides.

We sell cards at $18.99 currently, subject to change

I am so fucking sick of you lying out of your teeth. YOU are NOT the official reseller, nor will ever be; to think you can make that claim is completely rediculous. I know who you buy your codes from; they have told me I outsell you in every aspect of the word; hell, head to my forums and you'll see i have 3x the amount of users you do.

And to answer questions about the ban:

Sure there have been people banned, as with any bot, people will get banned. Ncsoft has the advantage of being one step ahead of the grade, able to implement ninja patches and detection at a moments notice -- something that programmers of bots have almost no means to protect against. Sure, with glider, they had a "tripwire" put in place, but that's only after they knew about warden and after thousands of people got banned as well.

Aion SZ programmers implemented a new patch to work on anti-detection about 2 days after the mass bannings. The sales of bots in China is so much greater, it'd be stupid for them not to get something in place -- were talking t10k-20k+ bots a month sold over there EASILY. They wouldn't just half ass something.

I understand there is a fear now after the ban spree, but it happens. Again, yes, there was a huge ban wave, and at least a few people from every bot got banned; Aion SZ / aion buddy / aion ktz got hit the hardest. HOwever, there still have been plenty botting 24/7 that havn't gotten banned yet -- just don't bot stupid and you'll be ok.

Old   #20

sorry but your last words are complete cheek!

"dont bot stupit and you wont get banned"...lol

dont use an injection bot and you dont get banned, thats what i would say.

there are already some user who tried the newest patch from SZ where the devs sayed its safe, and they got banned...some after a few hours of playing.
if there wont be a big change with the bot, it will be dead.

and like you sayed, they are selling so much more bots in china, so why should they take a lot of stress with the eu/na botters.
maby they try now to make as much money as possible with us and than just stop selling it in eu/na ^^....

and nobody cares who the biggest reseller is cause your days are over...

and learn to read, every reseller is allowed to write once into this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

these words sound so true
Old   #22

why u guys speaking so bad about SZ its realy an Amazing Bot i use it and it works very well I never seen a better bot as SZ bot and its true im just a normal user i hope u guys change ur mind..
Old   #23

Thanks
Old   #24

Did it works still?...
i become an error " This programm dont works in your country"
Whats that? i am From germany!
Old   #25

Come on come on ... And play with me
Old   #26