Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for Teamsetup? (Gladiator+Chanter)

Discussion on Bot for Teamsetup? (Gladiator+Chanter) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for Teamsetup? (Gladiator+Chanter)

Hi out there,

I'm looking for a bot with which I can run my Chanter as healer and assist for my Gladiator.
Are there any out there? Maybe SZ can do it? KTZ I read is a bit buggy but don't know for sure!
Anyone got any experiences so far doing that?

Greetings Chris
Old 10/08/2009, 13:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzly View Post
Hi out there,

I'm looking for a bot with which I can run my Chanter as healer and assist for my Gladiator.
Are there any out there? Maybe SZ can do it? KTZ I read is a bit buggy but don't know for sure!
Anyone got any experiences so far doing that?

Greetings Chris
SZ supports party mode and works great from my experiences. I've even heard of a person doing 3 at a time.
Old 10/08/2009, 16:20   #3

Not used the party mode in SZ bot this bot is the dogs bollox.

If you need a bot get SZ.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU CE Chanter 41
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Collectors Edition EU Asmodian Chanter 41 - Stats: # HP 4753 (+1229) # MP 4737 (+150) # Attack (M/O) 301 (+108) / 0 # Critical (M/O) 248 (+187) / 0 # Accuracy (M/O) 1161 (+73) / 0 # Magic Boost 616 (+36)
[WTS] NA Siel - Lv50 Gladiator & Chanter
06/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Sorry I know this has been talked about but I don't feel real good and don't feel like searching for a new thread. Its the GameGuard Error: 114, how do I fix this ************? I would like to be able to play the game tomorrow, but if this Error screws me over, ill be real mad. Thank you to whomever helps me. I'm playing on Vista Business if that matters.
[WTS] US - Siel - Chanter+Gladiator+Ranger+Templar+Assassin+Sorcerer
04/15/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
+.*+ Aion Collector's Edition *.+. - ELYOS Race: Elyos Gamplay left: Paid since beta and 2 and a half month game time left Currently offer: 500 Euro/688 Dollar - Apparently the buyer is a PayPal user which makes me have to somehow get hold of one and it'll take a while since I'm not the one making it, so feel free to offer something higher while I get it done.
[North America] - Lv50 Chanter Lv50 Gladiator Lv50 Templar
03/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+.*+ Aion *.+. For your information: This account is on North America server. BUT don't worry, in case you don't know, you can switch to the American server by just going to the settings and change the server to North America. Level 50 Templar
WTS 50 chanter
02/10/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Level 50 Chanter (CE account with veteran rewards) Eastern US Server. 3/5 40 gold PVP gear set, 3/5 Fenris Set, 2/5 Anuhart Set Lots of gold gear + attack speed weapon All advance stigmas owned, all stigma quests done + All Campaign Quests done. 449 Cooking PM with offers or if you want more info, thanks