Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

macrogoblin DOWN AGAIN

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
macrogoblin DOWN AGAIN

well it looks like macrogoblin is fukin down again.... just tryed to restart my bot and got a error and had to close. now i cant connect to it and can not connect to web site. this is bull ****. payed 30 bucks n bot has been down now 2 times in past week.

Old   #2

It isnt down. I am using right now.... while surfing the website?

Old   #3

Lol, stop using a crappy bot like macrogoblin. There are other cheaper bots that work ALOT better.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameroz View Post
Lol, stop using a crappy bot like macrogoblin. There are other cheaper bots that work ALOT better.
Imo you're **** wrong. I stick with Macrogoblin and never regret it.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabana344 View Post
Imo you're **** wrong. I stick with Macrogoblin and never regret it.
I like macro goblin, and jack has made some great bots in the past--namely warhammer, however i just dont feel its up to par with other ones that are out for Aion. Trying to run an assassin on macrogoblin was just absolutly brutal for me with the skillchains, finishers, and delays; not to mention its super hard to handle multiple mobs.
Old   #6

So macrogoblin is crappy or not? I've been scouring the net all over for a good tradeskill bot but, for the most part, most sites on searches are just scam sights that want you to pay money before you can even read thier forums. Any suggestions from you guys?
Old   #7

Browse the MMOViper forums and you will find a very active community with a very advanced bot.

Macrogoblin is just a very poorly designed bot that is focused at newbs that want to have it spam one key over and over until a mob is dead.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameroz View Post
Browse the MMOViper forums and you will find a very active community with a very advanced bot.

Macrogoblin is just a very poorly designed bot that is focused at newbs that want to have it spam one key over and over until a mob is dead.
Hmm...wonder if your getting a commission from MMOviper....HMMMMM
Old   #9

No, but I did pay for macrogoblin too and it sux soo bad, it really ****** me off that I have so much money wasted there.