Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to remove security from pdf's

Discussion on how to remove security from pdf's within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to remove security from pdf's

i've got a few aion guides i dont mind sharing but worried about security on them .. i've managed to get them unprotected but worried about other method's of tracking .. anyone willing to help ?
Old 10/05/2009, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
copy&paste into a new pdf. done.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Security answear - Goa?!
08/04/2010 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Ich hoffe das mir endlich mal wer helfen kann, denn der Support hat anscheinend auch nicht so den Bock drauf. Wenn man sein Passwort vergessen hat, kann man dies ja wieder herstellen lassen. Nun muss man auf der Webseite die security answear beantworten und darin liegt schon das Problem. 1. Musste ich damals nichtmal eine Security answear angeben. 2. Nicht jeder lernt seine Geheime Frage auswendig, aber ich hatte ja sowieso keine. Der Account ist mir schon sehr wichtig, weil ich sehr...
Silkroad New security?
01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 68 Replies
This must be a joke or something another wanna be Game Guard? cus silkroad added a new folder called hackshield to the game directory... lol anyone have any inputs on this? maybe for once they trying to do something lol kinda funny... :rtfm:
Depmax64 Security
02/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i play on a server at which recently was installed a patch.when you login without IG Bot you get message powered by Depmax64 security and when i try to login from IG bot i get no response. any help plz ?
MSX Security?
02/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
What was the deal with them anyway? Did they bind hacks with keyloggers? Can someone explain what they did to me?