Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot - Which one to pick?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Bot - Which one to pick?

Which AION bot do you guys recommend?

Im a level 35 Sorcerer.

I also dont mind paying,

Thanks.

Old   #2

anyone?

Old   #3

SZ Aion bot
Old   #4

website link?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadrek View Post
SZ Aion bot
I have few difficulties to make this bot work ...
I don't really know if it's the best
Old   #6

macro goblin
Old   #7

To each their own.

Some say macrogoblin but i found it hard to use with the guides.
Some say the asian z bots which are the best but hard to set up
For me i liked mmoviper because of the video guides. However thats just my opinion. Then again since i have only been with this site a little while im always curious who are really people are who are people just promoting their bots on here hah.
Old   #8

I tried macrogoblin and mmoviper.. and I agree with reustrady, viper takes time to setup, but if you follow the videos, its not that hard. Macrogoblin to me was a very simple bot and did not offer much in the way of customization so I would not look like every other macrogoblin bot out there.

But yea its pretty easy to see who is promoting their own bots. Just look at all of the bot threads, and you will see one person saying that the others are ****, but in his bot he says its the best. I've only tried a few of them, myself, so I cant speak for all of the bots out there.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameroz View Post
I tried macrogoblin and mmoviper.. and I agree with reustrady, viper takes time to setup, but if you follow the videos, its not that hard. Macrogoblin to me was a very simple bot and did not offer much in the way of customization so I would not look like every other macrogoblin bot out there.

But yea its pretty easy to see who is promoting their own bots. Just look at all of the bot threads, and you will see one person saying that the others are ****, but in his bot he says its the best. I've only tried a few of them, myself, so I cant speak for all of the bots out there.
Macrogoblin and MMO viper are very minimal, i had a hell of a time trying to use them with my assassin...they are more geared towards healers and pet classes. As i've said in the past, i've tried all the bots and really hands down the best one in Aion SZ, requires very little configs to start going and the options are limitless. PM me if you want to know where to get it.
Old   #10

currently, Aion SZ is the best and most advanced, it's easy to setup if you read chinese or follow translated english instruction
Old   #11

here you go lulz

Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahisright View Post
here you go lulz

you need to pay for it, the free beta ended
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iryutmd View Post
currently, Aion SZ is the best and most advanced, it's easy to setup if you read chinese or follow translated english instruction
yup sz is the best, and if you follow all english guide u can start botting in less than 5mn
i tried all bot out there during 1 week and sz is the best yup, and i don't promote this bot, i don't know the programmer or the staff they re chineese and i can't read chineese

i'm just a user who just post some feedback of my experience of using all aion bot macro and real bot.
Old   #14

I am using the one from mmoviper.com. It has farming, patroling, hunting, and now has full grouping options. I have setup a healer/warrior. The warrior runs around fighting mobs, and the healer heals him. They are pretty much unstoppable!!
Old   #15

sz is the most advanced bot, he can do anyhing you want and is very easy to setup