Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Bot Sites Getting DoS Attacks

Discussion on Aion Bot Sites Getting DoS Attacks within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Aion Bot Sites Getting DoS Attacks

Wow, Alot of AION Bot sites are getting DoS Attacks... is NCSoft payin someone to do this or what... I know MacroGoblin.com, MMOGuider.com, and DAMNCheaters.com now have been DoS attacked... AionLevelBot.com seems to have been fine so far...
BTW has anyone tried that bot yet?
Old 10/05/2009, 13:03   #2

Never heard of AionLevelBot ...
Old 10/05/2009, 13:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phirecoder View Post
Wow, Alot of AION Bot sites are getting DoS Attacks... is NCSoft payin someone to do this or what... I know MacroGoblin.com, MMOGuider.com, and DAMNCheaters.com now have been DoS attacked... AionLevelBot.com seems to have been fine so far...
BTW has anyone tried that bot yet?

I was using WoWGremlin before i came to aion and that was getting DOS'ed

a few months ago.

It all seemed to start since it was released and people said it was related to

WoWMimics reseller Brandon. I have no idea if this is true but it seems now

most botting / hacking sites are being DOS'ed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ddos attacks on aionbot sites
10/22/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Seriously this is ridiculous whats going on.. example: nofap bot released new version of his bot which cost money now -> 1day later nofap.com getting ddos crazy.. whats your opinion to this ?
spam attacks?
05/10/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
well ive been playing the war machines server and i see one guy always spamming nebula crasher alot faster then anyone else is there a hack or something i dont know about? i remember *M* making a hack so you dont see skills and it allowed you to atk and keep moving but idk any ideas?
DOS attacks -.- wtf?
08/11/2008 - Main - 5 Replies
seit neuestem is mein internet besonders lahm. anstatt 300 ms hab ich nu 1000ms und hoeher pings und wirklich schnell saugen tut mein internet au net mehr... selbst nach dem ich die platte formatiert hab geht das weiter. panda antivirus sagt mir alle paar stunden das es ne DOS attacke geblockt hat... aber das is allerdings sehr fragwuerdig.
Is there a way to take out the cooltime of the attacks??
06/16/2008 - Perfect World - 11 Replies
if yes, what i need to do... tnx :)
Value of Attacks
02/26/2008 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Hi, folgendes Problem, ich suche die value für eine attacke, nehmen wir mockery. ich mach das ganz normal memory browser ersten 4 ziffern blabla 0000 FFFF und dann geb ich die bei compare 4 stehende zahl (5000) ein ->findet nix gut kann ja sein dass die values geringfügig verändert wurden also such ich nach 4950-5050-> findet was aber ich hab alles auf 0 gefreezt klappt nicht. dann hab ich ma grob mit stoppuhr gestoppt da kam so 4.8-5.2 sec raus... gut hab ich alles von 4800-5200 auf 0...