Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Other Games Similar To Aion??

Discussion on Any Other Games Similar To Aion?? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Other Games Similar To Aion??

Hey eveyone, JAckson here. I am just trying to put together the biggest list possible on games like aion. I have a few mmorpgs that I have played before but now I am just looking for some more that I haven't heard of, If anyone here could help out it would be much appreciated. Cheers.
Old 02/11/2011, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 28
Aion is unique xD There is no other mmorpg that is similar to it..
-fly
-fortress instances

all of that is only available in aion :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2021, 09:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Guild Wars is the best alternative filled with an exciting fantasy MMORPG taste that should pique the interest of everyone who just enjoys this genre and there are some similar games which are more interesting,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion P server error (games aion)
01/12/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi immer wen ich auf i ein pserver spielen will passiert immer das selbe unzwar: ich starte Aion dan bleibt es einfach nur schwartz und dan kommt Aion kann nicht initaliziert(1024) werden oder so.... Need help^^
games similar to 12sky2 pvp sistemany1 knows??
12/19/2010 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
Hey does some1 know a game similar to 12sky/12sky2 pvp sistem ?? if you guys do can you post some games here pls ? ( not like story based games just similar in pvp sistem and lvlin and stuff like tht ) tnx in advance:handsdown: :) good day
Tausche Games vs Aion Kinha/ Acc
08/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, würde gerne mein BattlenetAcc mit StarCraft2 und Age Of Conan Acc gegen Aion Kinha oder einen Asmo/elyos Assa/Jäger Acc tauschen. Nur an leute die einen guten Ruf bei Elitepvpers (bewertungen usw) haben. zu den Acc Starcraft2: Da gibt nicht viel, hab es vor 1 Monat gekauft bei Amazon.
AION NightZone Games
03/15/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
hey everyone this is a brand new Aion server, so come join us, choose you race and have a lot of fun playing the game !!! You can visit us at nightzonegames.servegame.com and register an account and download our patch to play in our server. In case you do not have the AION client there is a link in the website to download it also; So why are you waiting for ??? NightZone Intro Page