Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AIOn ninja

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
i find ninjas very easy to use, and the least shity english translation. packet senders get you baned, period.

Old   #62

dont be fooled

The best bot I have ever used is automouse2 gbot, I have two friends who use automouse2 and we've been lvling up fast ever since.
we feel very safe with this bot as we've never heard someone's account being banned.
I see someone talking about aionninja, didnt you see their sever is compromised by a noob hacker? they even had to move their forum and site. how could you entrust your precious account in the hands of these amatuers?
if you dont lack money I strongly recommand automouse2 for security and features. but if you are looking for a cheaper bot I recommand macrogoblin.
forget about ninja, people are getting banned and their posts are being deleted by the mod constantly.

Old   #63

ddos isn't hacking dumbass. It's packet spam from one or more senders amounting to massive bandwidth. Which is why they moved to a bigger network with more bandwidth so the ddos would have no effect unless they pulled together some military **** to get enough bandwidth....

it's called other bots makers are jealous/nc is ******.

$65 1 time payment for a lifetime of botting, quick support, frequent patches. Ninja kills all else. Does my crafting, gathering, extraction, farming, grinding, questing, inv management, assisting, etc...

aion ninja is the #1 bot for korean servers... korean patches first goto china/japan, then to na/eu... by the time it gets to us, it's months later and ninja was patched already from way back when korea first implemented the patches...

if anything, koreans are at the most risk..

but gameguard or no, it uses macros+pixel recognition... as far as nc can tell, someone is pushing the buttons... only a gm standing beside your char could tell...if they cared...
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongyi0220 View Post
The best bot I have ever used is automouse2 gbot, I have two friends who use automouse2 and we've been lvling up fast ever since.
we feel very safe with this bot as we've never heard someone's account being banned.
I see someone talking about aionninja, didnt you see their sever is compromised by a noob hacker? they even had to move their forum and site. how could you entrust your precious account in the hands of these amatuers?
if you dont lack money I strongly recommand automouse2 for security and features. but if you are looking for a cheaper bot I recommand macrogoblin.
forget about ninja, people are getting banned and their posts are being deleted by the mod constantly.

lol dun be fool by the fools xD

Old   #65

On top of that, you're also incorrect about the forum, I've not seen any posts deleted exept flames between users.

As well almost no one has been banned using ninja, in fact you'd be hard pressed to find a post about it on their site. Only ninja users getting banned, are ninja users who previously used other bot software or bought kinah or powerlvling...which is unrelated to ninja.

I've survived every single banhammer.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongyi0220 View Post
srsly go and take your cheap advertising somewhere else please.... stuff like that sould be illegal >.>
Old   #67

The sight is down or Aion Ninja is gone?

Closed Thread