Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AIOn ninja

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaYsa View Post
I buyed this Ninja today.
Will give an Video Review in the next Weeks in English and German too.
Will use the Ninja with the EU German Version

/

Hab mir heute den Ninja geleistet.
Werde ihn wohl in den Nächsten Wochen bekommen und dann euch ein kleines Video Review geben wie er Funktioniert und ob er etwas taugt.Natürlich in Deutsch

Bis die Woche
You know that isn't going to work do you? xD, now that i'm not making my review, everybody is going to make one xD. meh, paypal is ******** me atm

Old   #47

It works with my windows 7 64bits. Just come to confirm it. The only problem with 64bits I have is some random BSOD with has nothing to do with this bot. It's my driver problems since I just upgrade it couple days ago.

No idea on Vista 64, but I suggest you to upgrade it. lol Vista is a no-no operating system ever created.

This bot isn't the best compare to Aion SZ but for the sake of safetyness since I already got banned once with packet bots ( I was using sz & ktz ) this might be a good alternative one.

Old   #48

Meh, it works with Vista X64, i tried WIN7 but imho Vista > Win7. i don't know why everybody hates it so much, but i used it from the first day it was released
Old   #49

Aion Viper works very well but its 5 bucks a month on top of your MMO bill. I just got my USB Key for Aion Ninja. The sites down right now, therefore I cannot download the software, but I will give you my review when I can.

Old   #50

waiting for some news about the bot

is better than Aion SZ?
Old   #51

Let us know how the crafting thing works.....
I hope it auto buys the Mats !
Old   #52

WAY better than SZ, its not detectable through standard checks, only GM/Player can detect, and according to the site, yes, it auto buys crafting mats
Old   #53

but the site is almost everyday down
Old   #54

because they are so hated, lol, buy teh device, and download the latest version, i plan to host the software as well to help out if the man doesnt mind, at least to private share, should be ok since you have to have the device in order for it to work
Old   #55

i want to buy it but the web site is down, anyone can help me? It works on Windows 7 64bit?
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoon60 View Post
i want to buy it but the web site is down, anyone can help me? It works on Windows 7 64bit?
It works just install under Win XP compatible sp 3 as admin.
Old   #57

who's got a download link.. i waited 4 weeks for the ****** thing and it comes with no software... and the website is broken.. how the **** am i supposed to use it?
Old   #58

It's not permitted to share it. Even tho it's almost uncrackable (except if you plan to emulate the stick, good luck with that xD. It took 3 years just to make a dvd drive emulator ) So you wait until the ddos is over, or just take a look at their other site (the backup one) it's aionnina(what's 4-3).com
Old   #59

Why would i crack it when i have the usb stick? I just couldn't get the **** to download. I had to go through support to get it. Been happily grinding since.

All i can say is, anyone not using it is a moron. All the other bots, pay or free, fail in comparison.
Old   #60

I know xD. I still like the ease of use of SZ more... but yeah Safety first xD

Closed Thread