Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AIOn ninja

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Ooh, no problem Is it really that bad? I'm ordering a new one, and i'll make a video how I'm unpacking it It's really helpfull so i can bot my sorc + my cleric at the same time
Not sure how up-to-date the korean servers are, but could you ask them if they have support for the gathering captcha codes?

Old   #32

Received Thanks: 2,005
Euh, Korean servers don't use that option, it's only for the test server , And they usually update in 6hours with a GG/Aion update

Old   #33

Yeah, Sorc and Cleric are easymode boting. I'm paling an SM right now, but all bots fail at the Pet Heal System and Pet Combat.

Now waiting for an answer about Pets from the AN support. Will post it here.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranai View Post
Yeah, Sorc and Cleric are easymode boting. I'm paling an SM right now, but all bots fail at the Pet Heal System and Pet Combat.

Now waiting for an answer about Pets from the AN support. Will post it here.
do all of you people bought 2x Aion ??

I mean you need 2 different account to login and aion costs 49,99€! + 12,99€ per month !

thats 26€ in month + 100€ for 2x aion once :S

or can you create more accounts with just 1 aion ?

Old   #35

Nope. I just have a mass of twinks and bankchars. I just try out a few bots. Sometimes on my account, sometimes on the acc of my friend. But as I said, many bots are not done yet, but AN sounds good.
Right now im just waiting for the answers of the support and then... maybe ... i will try it out. ( Running Win 7 right now, so dont know if it will work)
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Ooh, no problem Is it really that bad? I'm ordering a new one, and i'll make a video how I'm unpacking it It's really helpfull so i can bot my sorc + my cleric at the same time
still waiting to see your review of this bot! are you going to upload vids to youtube?
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranai View Post
Nope. I just have a mass of twinks and bankchars. I just try out a few bots. Sometimes on my account, sometimes on the acc of my friend. But as I said, many bots are not done yet, but AN sounds good.
Right now im just waiting for the answers of the support and then... maybe ... i will try it out. ( Running Win 7 right now, so dont know if it will work)
im having trouble on win 7 right now. it wont read the usb. works on my labtop though with xp.
Old   #38

Received Thanks: 2,005
Euh, i'm not going to upload it on youtube, maybe on wegame or so... but i'm still waiting for my banktransfer
Old   #39

Hello,
this bot work on Windows Vista x64 ?
Old   #40

ok it seems like nobody is going to ever post a review. lol I have one question for the current users of aion ninja.

If you knew what you did now, would you still purchase this bot again over the others?
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
ok it seems like nobody is going to ever post a review. lol I have one question for the current users of aion ninja.

If you knew what you did now, would you still purchase this bot again over the others?
I'm going to try to get ninja within 14 days so I'll post a review once I get it and get to lvl 20-40 x3
Old   #42

Got error prompt from starting Ninja. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

Tried running with admin same problem. On Vista. Pls solve this. Thanks.

UAC is turned off.
I always log on as administrator.
Any solution to this please?
Old   #43

Ninja was ordered earlier today.

Once I get it, I'll be botting my char (for farming) at night while I sleep. Will post a review of everything as I'll be using it for aether and mat gathering as well as crafting.
Old   #44

I buyed this Ninja today.
Will give an Video Review in the next Weeks in English and German too.
Will use the Ninja with the EU German Version

/

Hab mir heute den Ninja geleistet.
Werde ihn wohl in den Nächsten Wochen bekommen und dann euch ein kleines Video Review geben wie er Funktioniert und ob er etwas taugt.Natürlich in Deutsch

Bis die Woche
Old   #45

awesome! looking forward to both of your reviews.

Closed Thread