Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

aion+vmware

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aion+vmware

Hello community,

since yesterday iam using macrogoblin in combination with its aion plugin.
this bot works really awesome for me. The problem is, this bot doesnt have a background mode.

This is why i wanna install a software which let me do some virtual maschines on my computer so that i can run my bot(s) in background and allows me to do some other stuff while iam botting.

are the any guides here on the forum or in the net which explain me how to install virtual maschines on my computer? I thought about vmware but as far as i read this software is really specific for business and great server.
are there any other tools like vmware which could give me the functions i need for running windows xp sp3 and aion+macrogoblin?

sincerly

chris

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo liebe liebenden,

ich benutze seit gestern macrogoblin und das dazugehörige aion plugin.

der bot läuft echt tadellos, hat aber den nachteil das er keinen background mode besitzt.

deshalb möchte ich nun das ganze via vmware auf eine virtuelle maschine verfrachten damit ich das ganze schön im background laufen lassen kann.

meine frage an euch, verehrte community. gibt es irgendwo hier im forum einen guide der mir beschreibt wie ich eine virtuelle maschine einrichte bzw was ich alles zu beachten habe?

bin auch für andere vorschläge was die softwareseite angeht offen.

mfg

Old   #2

Mfg,

Ich glaube, der beste Weg, um eine Antwort bekommen würde, um Ihre Fragen auf Englisch zu posten. Wenn Sie kein Englisch sprechen, benutzen Sie bitte die Google Translate auf Google Translate Sie vielleicht mehr Glück haben, dann.

StatixAU.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,005
Oh, just use vmware Workstation, you'll need a legal copy of ms windows xp sp3 then, you can easily install it if you follow the program. Or you can try to run it on a linux distro like debian, since Gameguard is gone it should be possible
Old   #4

Actually it's not that easy. As far as I know, VMWare doesn't support 3D acceleration/DirectX yet. There was some experimental settings, you had manually to edit a file to enable it, but it's extremly buggy and doesn't work on most machines.

Old   #5

What are you smoking? VMWare supports directx9 shader in both pc and mac versions.
Old   #6

ive got it working with vmware workstation.

everything is smooth exept the problem that my char and the mobs are invisible

someone have an idea how to fix?
Old   #7

Is that a problem for the bot? and what os are you running atm?

ps: SS would be handy
Old   #8

Virtual Machines support 3D graphics now? Would be awesome actually, the last time I bothered with this I wasn't able to get any game to run under the VM..
Old   #9

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
Virtual Machines support 3D graphics now? Would be awesome actually, the last time I bothered with this I wasn't able to get any game to run under the VM..
yes, aion runs very smooth @ vmware, except that character visibility problem, but memory reading bot's don't care about it.
Old   #10

Yeah, i used to play silkroad on debian with it , it works for all bots except those pixel bots
Old   #11

On Win7 x64 with the new VmWare 7.0 RC (free to dl on website) with a NEW install of XPSP2 x86 gives 60+ fps but has issues trying to move the camera with the mouse: if you try to move left-right it will think you moved the mouse up-down sometimes. It also doesn't show character or npc textures. So turn on names above mobs.
Old   #12

Can you link me to the free VMWARE? All I can find is a free trial. Or do you mean the Microsoft Virtual PC 7?