Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the easy big both legal number one of the bot

Discussion on the easy big both legal number one of the bot within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation the easy big both legal number one of the bot

hi all i am french sry for my english

download ghost mouse is recreate move of u mouse and click ^^
after open Virtual keyboard (osk in shearch windown) sry for my english
for repeat for all time get aion in little mode windows and open osk and gosht mouse no gosht mouse 2 is noob apply and after u technical finised by play for repeat again again again ^^
and use u technical and u head after (f8 for attack monster)
is easy both and u can all attack buff config time ...
and !!! is ok with gameguard no use gg killer good no?
I look of the help(assistant) or (saving) I tries hack with cheat engine i to find for hp I can has to go(take) up them has(hp at 9999) but after attack it down has(has ºfor) normaly and also for the exp I can has to go(take) up the bar(helm) of xp has bottom but apres when I kill one moped has the place(square) of up it down has normaly help me plz

MY bot is free and legaly . oh yeah bye i have test no fap bot is no one good bot i death always with it and other bot ... bye