Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elyos skin colour as Asmodian.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elyos skin colour as Asmodian.

Hello, there is a way to get the Elyos skin colour as an Asmodian. I've asked around and it seem to be something about switching files inside the client, removing the Asmodian colours palettes into the characters creation files and placing the Elyos ones instead, in order to have them available when you actually log ingame and they appears when you want to create an Asmodian. I did a search on the forum and all I could find was this

The question of the user hasn't really been answered, and I have looked myself in the Guides section and I couldn't find anything.

Can someone give me a link to a guide or answer me how this can be done? Thanks in advance.

This is what I'm talking about btw, this is an asmodian as you can see from the radar down right I'm in the asmodians main town in katalam.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.