Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elyos skin colour as Asmodian.

Discussion on Elyos skin colour as Asmodian. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elyos skin colour as Asmodian.

Hello, there is a way to get the Elyos skin colour as an Asmodian. I've asked around and it seem to be something about switching files inside the client, removing the Asmodian colours palettes into the characters creation files and placing the Elyos ones instead, in order to have them available when you actually log ingame and they appears when you want to create an Asmodian. I did a search on the forum and all I could find was this

The question of the user hasn't really been answered, and I have looked myself in the Guides section and I couldn't find anything.

Can someone give me a link to a guide or answer me how this can be done? Thanks in advance.

This is what I'm talking about btw, this is an asmodian as you can see from the radar down right I'm in the asmodians main town in katalam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elyos human skin color on asmodian side
08/12/2014 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hellow guys, I just want to know if it's possible to get the elyos skin color on an asmodian character because i saw one girl three months with it So if you xan just explain me how to modify my client to get it please help me thanks guys and sorry for my english :)
WTT Cleric/Ranger Asmodian EU or Glad Asmodian EU for Sorcerer or Ranger Elyos EU
08/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
cleric and ranger account: Cleric is 40 elite +10 with MR stones and pve jewels reaching 1930 MR Also has full fenris with MA stones and fenris warhammer with silence gs +9 Pacifcation staff combined with pvp weapon. Has both stigma trees (benevolence and call lightning) 300 essencetapping, 449 alchemy, 399 cooking. 60 Plats, 310k AP Ranger is full 30 elite +15 with HP/Crit stones +10 noble dark dragons bow combined wiht pvp bow
Technolegy D3D Vip public *Chams M14 Colour Flash Colour*Usw**
02/07/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Heey es ist nicht Mein Hack Ich hab eihn von Wr-Vip -Unrealportal Ich habe gesehen das er noch nicht gepostet wurde und wolte ihn ma posten es ist das erste mal das ich hir etwas poste also keine spams beleidigungen das der thread kak ist oder sowass melde ihr sonst sofort Hir de download link Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Hir Vt VirusTotal - Free Online Virus,...
KFguides Asmodian lvl 1-30/Elyos lvl 1-40
11/06/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies
Here they are: asmodian lvl 1-30 RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting password: password asmodian lvl 30-50 RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting no password
KFGuides Elyos/Asmodian Lvl 1-30
10/19/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 79 Replies
Megaupload Elyos 1-30 Asmodian 1-30