Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Telemachus, help in PVE - Asmodian

Discussion on Telemachus, help in PVE - Asmodian within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Telemachus, help in PVE - Asmodian

Hello,

i am a Asmodian templar level 65 on server Telemachus. And I was wondering if anyone would like to help me get PvE geared... currently i am stuck at TF... and even for that it is hard to get a group...
Was wondering if a group of well geared group could help me get through runadium...

I have a legion but not many active players (just a few friends) and only a few of us a 65.
Currently i have full strife set (armsfues weapon)... and a few Armor parts from TF...

So, if anyone would like to help out let me know please!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ASMODIAN TELEMACHUS account
05/02/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a cheap account. Must be ASMODIAN and on ANY server. _I dont care how many characters you have on it but you must have at least ONE (level 60 or above). _I am NOT searching for something imba geared, shitty gear is perfectly fine since I am searching for the CHEAPEST. Send me a private message if you have anything to offer me, dont offer me anything that doesnt fill my requirements, would be a waste of time. Thanks. I am willing to pay it max 40 euros. So...
WTB Asmodian on telemachus
04/10/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
im looking to buy an aion eu account with a high lvl character (preferably lvl 40+). not too bothered about class - have a few id ideally like im mind but not too fussed - as long as no botting has been done on it. If your selling one let me know the details (class, server, lvl, stats etc.) but not the name (for your safety as im sure you dont want to be giving this out unless sold lol). either reply to this post, or pm me oh and must be on telemachus server
WTB GG ASMODIAN SIN (Telemachus)
11/04/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
wtb gg asmo sin on telemachus server if anyone want to sell one message me fast =P
WTS 55 Asmodian Cleric Telemachus
04/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling the cleric I never used.. bought it from 3zoom like 6 months ago but I never use it as I play elyos (and work away alot) Some info about the cleric: - Level 55 - 3 parts of 50 elite chain set (missing chest and pants) - 2 parts of non elite 40 chain
WTS lvl 37 Asmodian Glad on Telemachus (EU)
11/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Have been subbed for past 11 months, have a small amount of kinah on the account less than 300k. Also has the alert pet. Offer's in USD or E pls i'm not looking for any in game item's or account's. http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8649/aionglad3 7.jpg