Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does this hack exists?

Discussion on Does this hack exists? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does this hack exists?

Hello , i saw a lot of russian ppl , just logging in killing dabra for 2min and they logg of ? this is weird u know? it's like they know the spawn time and location of it, it's really weird does any cheat like that exists? because as you might know there its' 30 min window for lower and upper dabra they just know where and at what time log in and they do it ? can anyone help me out with this , because im tired to run around spend my time , and than someone comes in 2min waits for her in the right place at the right time tho im the only one that has time timer.
Old 06/26/2014, 08:50   #2

elite*gold: 171
Received Thanks: 2,845
I don't think that there any kind of hack for that and if there is one it's not public

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exists shop hack?
09/04/2012 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
A tipe of hack that can alow you to open the shop from npc in places like dt or v2 to buy-sell red and sell droped weapons in v2
TRADE HACK REALLY EXISTS?
07/31/2012 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
hi guys pls post english does trade hack really exists?
Exists any working hack? (EU)
07/10/2010 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Hi exist any working vaccum hack and fly hack for dragonica gpotato ??
Upgrade hack exists
06/01/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Yesterday i saw a video which proved that there is an upgrade hack.This hack create weapons or armors +9,but u can not eqquip spirit stones.You can use the weapon and the stats will work normally but u can not eqquip bonuses and spirit stones here is the video.As you can see a player buys an armor that have been created with hack. YouTube - Metin2.Us - Hacked Spa +9 Clean.. Anybody knows that hack?Anybody can help me? (The video is not mine and it has been recorded in metin2 us...
yang hack exists??
07/14/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
ive seen lots of yang hacks never tried to use em cuz it may be a keylogger but if some1 has 1 that works in US pls post em here DONT POST VIRUS I USE AVAST