Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameguard Heartbeat

Discussion on Gameguard Heartbeat within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gameguard Heartbeat

Does anybody know if aion has gg heartbeat enabled? (EU)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
Am2Pm Ft. Michael Jackson -Heartbeat (Remix)
06/03/2010 - Music - 1 Replies
;)Hallo leute ich stelle ein richtig geilen Song hir rein ist schon alt aber ich glaub nicht das jeder es kennt.... Format :MP3 RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting THX butten nicht vergessen
-->My Script that Bypasses the 1hour Heartbeat!!
10/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 15 Replies
Here is my new script that will bypass the 1 hour heartbeat (Pulse) whatever you want to call it... ANYWAYS copy past this into a new Autoit script: Opt("WinWaitDelay", 100) Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4) Opt("WinDetectHiddenText", 1) Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) WinWait("CABAL", "") If Not WinActive("CABAL", "") Then WinActivate("CABAL", "") WinWaitActive("CABAL", "")
GameGuard make a Problem/Gameguard macht probleme
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 9 Replies
Bin nicht der einzigste, der das problem hat, aber wenn ich Flyff starte kommt folgendes: Game guard update was not done. Scan the virus or make some changes in your pc magament programm. Weiß zufällig wer, was ich da machen kann ? Kann man den irgendwie überspringen oder so ? Am besten was legales ;) Hoffe auf schnelle Antwort. ------
[help] how can you get rid of the hourly heartbeat while bypassing
03/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
can anyone help me get rid of the hourly heartbeat? its very annoying