Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Languages

Discussion on Aion Languages within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Languages

My question is, and i know it might be a ****** one, if i can change the language of the Aion EU or US client to ex. German?

If I can then can u also explain how...
Im posting this topic cause my Google research didn't really help me get an answer.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09/11/2009, 13:10   #2

Rename the German folder to ENU. That should work, but copy your L10N folder just encase something messes up. You may also need the GG killer or disable GG.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2009, 10:18   #3

it doesn't work.
or i am doing something wrong.

Tags
aion language change how

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Languages
03/06/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
I see lot of different languages witch makes it hard for understand if u speak English and ur weird language maybe posting with both is good idea so that we could all understand
how i can add all Languages in Dekaron
02/01/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
how i can add all Languages in Dekaron Many of Languages i can Type in 2Moons bot in Dekaron i cant if i pressure Alt & Shift and Trying Type get Nothing happens can anyone help me ?
What languages?
03/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Well after a while of leeching i want to learn some coding but i was wondering if anyone could tell me which languages is necessary for me to learn to make something like CID. I know this will not happen overnight so could someone push me in the right direction. For example, post a tutorial or two. Thank you
HELP WITH P.SERVER (in 2 languages)
04/30/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi! In this topic you'll find: -------------------- - how to use privat server with VISTA - how to play if it doesn't start or that error comes : "??????????????????????" - how to close the game without using task manager (lol^^) --------------------- and that in english and german ---------------------- GERMAN: