Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I was accused for using third party software.

Discussion on I was accused for using third party software. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was accused for using third party software.

NA Aion was banning me, say I was using 3rd party software. But I never use it.
I paid subscribe monthly $15 and bought game cards from NCSoft.

I don't get it why they are banning me for something I never did. But so be it! They don't get my money any more. I'm going to buy a hack program and using it from now on. lol

Btw does anyone know my IP address is on black list since Aion banned me?

Thanks.
Old 02/03/2016, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,542
You're free to make a new account anytime. But how about you try to contact the NC support first before just moving on?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GTA V: Rockstar Games Accused
03/10/2014 - Gaming News - EN - 11 Replies
Rockstar Games has recently been accused of integrating a life story of two real persons in Grand Theft Auto V without permission. According to that, Karen Gravano, daughter of a mafia boss from New York, demands compensation in the amount of 40 million US dollar from the developers. In the side mission "Burial", players encounter a character called Antonia Bottino, daughter of a gangster family, who was kidnapped by gangsters. After rescue, she tells of her life which wasn't that easy as...
gebannt für 3. party software...
12/13/2013 - Diablo 3 - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich nutze einen Pricing assitant der die preise der Items im stash abscannt und mir den gesamtpreis ausspuckt. außerdem beinhaltet das Prog ein drop skript. Da ich ab un an mal etwas handel, ist es recht hilfreich. Ich nutze 2 pcs, das programm alledings nur auf einem davon, auf dem zweiten Pc lasse ich nur den Main acc laufen. leider wurde ich von der letzten bannwelle voll mitgenommen. Alle accounts auf beiden PCs, inkl dem main-acc, auf dem ich das programm gar nciht...
Third party software
05/04/2012 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Any 1 knows for that solution? Once i enter ingame few secs and client crashes with error that im running third party software even tho i havent installed anything like that 1: I tried reinstalling Game More solutions are welcome Thanks in advance
Third-Party-Software
10/04/2005 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies