Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Error Updating Aion :S

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error Updating Aion :S

Ok...well im trying to update aion from a FRESH reinstall of version .95 to version 1.0 and this is the error im getting...i always use to get this. I could never seem to connect to their servers/update like that but now that i try using manual patches they just don't work at all.

I know that some of you may say this was posted before...but i looked everywhere using search engine function but couldn't find any answers to my problem so sorry if this indeed is posted somewhere and my eye did not seem to catch it.

Here's a pic of the error I'm getting, from what i know it means update failed please try again, WHICH IVE DONE 30000X

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

If anyone has any idea on how to fix this...it would be HIGHLY appreciated . If you have nothing nice to say then please stay out of the thread. And I've also tried everything ranging from compressing the chs.pak to trick the client as if its their to praying for it too work any help would be appreciated as said above. Thank you and have fun.

Old   #2

im having the same problem, any info would be appreciated.

Old   #3

i have same problem
I get this Message all the time but u only have to wait few minutes..then try to update again..
Old   #4

the other servers updated to 1.2 version use the 1.06gb aion update!! And he works fine^^

Old   #5

HEya Grim, maybe you should try again, now that the server are updated.