Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Signing up to play Aion

Discussion on Signing up to play Aion within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Signing up to play Aion

where do i go to make an accoutn for Aion. I paid for and downloaded the game lastnight. now i can't find the link anywhere to make the ID and password to play. can someone help plz?

i think i figured it out. The beta version just ended today for there final testing. So now i guess i gotta wait untill they let us play for good.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Now Signing Off :)
05/30/2010 - Soldier Front - 16 Replies
Hi there my Fello Epvp SF users/members, It's been as while that I have been your Mod on SF Section now, and I want to let you guys now that Im Stepping Down as a Mod Now, I'll be dealing on my next Phase of my Life now, to be more Focus concerning on my Schooling/Work. And by this, it will let other members to be Part to take care of the SF Section Here at EPVP. Thanks For the Time and Experience having me as A mod. Please do continue to Support every other Members, Mod Trane and our Legit...