Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problem with account name

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with account name

Hi everyone I downloaded aion NA few days ago and I have some issues with game login, I made one thread yesterday and noone helped me so I made one more step by step.

1. When I created an account and saw the problem I went to support section and I saw this

2. So I followed instructions first I went to manage account

3. Loged in with my nc soft account (E-mail and password)

4. As you can see I downloaded the game so I press "Manage" (before I have downloaded the nothing was different)

5. When I press manage this shows up as you can see there is no option to create an account or something similar

If someone had this issue before and solved it please tell me bcs I really want to play this game, and also I contacted nc soft support team and nothing. Bcs I'm from Europe lot of people said to me to play at eu server (developer Gameforge) to tell you to the truth I once downloaded it but when I saw account types and it is set to pay2win I stop the download, I also played on 2 private servers (Infinite Aion and Gamez Aion) but the problem is plvl is really fast and it puts the fun away. Soo if someone really knows how solve this problem please comment.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,520
The first thing I'd assume is that they blocked out the Europeans from heaven since we got our own ******, greedy publisher.