Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Aion] Launching error

Discussion on [Aion] Launching error within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Aion] Launching error

Hy ihr,

könnt ihr mir da helfen? Habe Aion installiert und wollte es patchen lassen, aber sobald ich auf "Play now" für die neueste Aktualisierung drücke, kommt eine Fehlermeldung:

weiß nicht was ich machen soll und da es jetz auch bei nem andren Spiel (PathOfExile) eine ähnliche Error-Meldung gab, könnte es evt. an meinem Computer liegen.

Wisst ihr, was man in so einem Fall tun kann? Wenn ihr irgendwelche Daten meines Computers braucht, dann schreibt es hier in den Thread (mit Beschreibung, wo man es findet am besten. Bin leider nicht sehr bewandert in solchen Dingen)

lg,
myS.
Ps: Iwi. zeigts das Bild nicht richtig an u.u warum auch immer

Edit: Kann geschlossen werden hier!!! Hab die Lösung gefunden. Musste nur meinen Router resetten.
-
-
-
-
-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
error launching florensia
02/12/2012 - Florensia - 2 Replies
hi team! :handsdown: i have a little problem. recently i try to kill the hack shield of florensia with this : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/florensia/145877 3-release-florensia-hackshield-killer-multiclient- v-x.html but i have a problem wen i launching appear a new window that say : FAILED: CSppDataTableManager::LoadData Table () and this
ZSZC Launching error
04/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Blah blah
Error launching infinite Aion
03/10/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I need help fast... I have original " Aion: assault on Balaurea™ ". I installed it, properly, and after that i installed Infinite Aion... I extracted like it said in instructions and launched it... it said something like, you haven't updated correctly, or have updated too far. It says: press yes to repair, no to relocate your aion .bin, or cancel to quit the launcher... I tried both yes and no, and the problem repeats... Ok, now to the problem. I press yes, and it updates, but somewhere...
Gameguard error while launching...
06/07/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Im using 1.18 bot and 1.70 crackit what shoud i do to fix that error? :?