Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lol i dontget it

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lol i dontget it

all these servers are worthless, all these guys copied a emulator for a game you cant play and wont play untill the guy who came up with the emulator figures it out. so to go around with all these grats on the aion server nonsense just shows how stupid some people really are. I would be so embarrassed to put up a server like this and try to get people to believe its really gonna work cause our crack dev team is pouring over the files and soon you will all be able to play. What a JOKE. All these threads should be closed and the retards who started them should be spanked

Old   #2

i also didnt expect any other. i only use the EMU for europe version to "play" between the beta events.

Old   #3

I understand what you are saying. At this stage they are all 'Dummy Servers'. As of now you can log into the servers, create a character, and run around the maps riddled with completely misplaced mobs you can look at and wonder how fast they would kill you (one-hit, 'noob down!', since you have no armor or weapons >.<).

Everyone putting their emu-Aion unfinished p-servers up now are trying to get a jump start/foot hold on what will be the inevitable explosion of Aion P-Servers after NA/EU Aion actually launches. A few months after the game goes live, and the real bad boys do what they do best, everyone and their proverbial brother will have a P-Aion Server running. I can't blame anyone for trying to get ahead of the competition, but I can imagine many will get bored and frustrated with only being able to run around and look at stuff and chat with other people who are unable to subscribe to the actual game right now.

This is marketing for the guys that are utilizing the emu-Aion information in the first place. They are giving the public at least a look-see into a portion of the Aion World. The first few real fully developed functioning P-Aion Servers (which will be hosted by the people who made the emu-Aion) will get swamped/full within hours of opening. The incomplete p-servers that have been put 'live' so far will at least have their name out there and anyone that has tried it out and can not access the first servers will still have the launchers/scripts and can easily copy it back into the program and give it a try.

Personally, I have already purchased my pre-order of the game, played in beta, and will be paying to play on the official servers. I am accessing these "Dummy Servers" to get my flight and ground movements down and go through and select my key bindings (also be able to make my toons look exactly how I want come head start release as quickly as possible so I can get the names I want). Others I know are playing C-Aion to do this as well, but I really do not feel like paying to play for the same game twice.

To be honest with you, if the GM's or the company jerk the player base around (as they have done in the past) the paying customers will go to P-Aion Servers. If that happens I will go right back and check the first ones out that I liked during this period and pull my guild with me.

The threads and the content may be useless to some, but they are definitely useful for others. The people offering these unfinished emu-Aion Servers are just doing what they can as quickly as possible to hopefully get people to remember their name in the future. Your core points are truly valid, as are the aforementioned emu-Aion using thread poster's unscripted goals.
Old   #4

To sme2469-"Your core points are truly valid, as are the aforementioned emu-Aion using thread poster's unscripted goals."

The double entendre of 'unscripted goals' is exceptional!

To the OP- I understand I can not do much in the p-servers as of yet but I am glad for the limited offerings available since I do not have the funds to play the full version nor the luck or timing to get a beta code so far. I am going to stick it out though and hope for the best.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnekid View Post

The double entendre of 'unscripted goals' is exceptional!
O.O I didn't think anyone would get that. Thanks.
Old   #6

Yeah I get your point guys.. Great job they did on the emu, really. But why the heck do people want to make their own money with creating Aion private server, which aren't even working properly.. x.x That is just awful.
As anbieter4trala said, I would use it to play offline, between the betas and when CN time's used up. But I can't even get it to work lol! And I asked about a hundred times..
So, those people just wanna make money. <.<