Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PvP Bot / Speedhack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PvP Bot / Speedhack

Anyone any idea if this is true or are they just using the normal bot?

Seens some spectacular "running" from some players that dissapears outta screen the moment u target them.

Clarification anyone?

Cheers

Old   #2

i don't know if it;s true eather mate but i found this too....

(Keywords: Aion Power Leveling, Aion Powerleveling
Welcome to powerleveling, we are a professional and reliable aion power leveling team, and if you lack of time to leveling up you characters of aion account, just leave it to us, less money and time, but more leisure. Today, let me tell you a bad news for you.

The Noob hack was already introduced from other players who were playing in CN server. It's said that this hack has been used about nearly level 45 CN players and similar with Korean server.

To tell you the truth, the noob hack has a function to enhance your attack speed and movement speed about 10 times than usual speed. Also, this noob hack does auto skill with motion canceling which means you will get hidden damage each time between your foes skill attack.

Ex. opponent's skill1 - hidden weapon damage - Enemy's skill2 - hidden weapon damage - hidden weapon damage - Enemy's skill 3 (You will get all the damages even in 0.3 sec) That means any players will die even in 3sec.
Believe or not! However, we would rather NCsoft take measure immediately to present this situation occurring once again. The most players would love to play in a fair and reliable state, bu not unjust game environment.

Hope this article match your taste.)

Old   #3

The hack exists, most of higher ranking people use it. Sorcs instant cast flame of hell or darkness explosion on you runs like an assassin or even faster.

With this hack pvp is so bull.