Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video]Aion - Gladiator

Discussion on [Video]Aion - Gladiator within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
[Video]Aion - Gladiator

haha i bet you guys never do this
tell me what you think

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Aion Gladiator Lvl. 32
05/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there, As the title says I want to sell my Gladiator lv. 32 on the server Kahrun. Race is Elyos. As the server statistics shows lvl 31-35 is only 7 % of the entire server. So you are a pretty high level. Also i will add the NoFap Bot; this bot is one of the best as you will not be detected, So you can bot ur way up to lv. 50 if u want. The bot only has cost me already $20,-. I have all passwords, secret questions. Just all information. Gimme me a PM if u are interested, Greetings,
WTS] Aion EU 34 Gladiator
12/25/2009 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hello I am selling Gladiator level 34 on Spatalos with 5 mil kinah and active subscription till 20.1.2010. The account has collector edition AND PreOrder. My price is 40€ or 1100 EPVP GOLD.
[WTS] CN aion 34 Gladiator
10/26/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey So I am selling an CN aion account on region 12 server 113 It has a femal gladiator lvl 34 and 53% 74+ hours playtime left Also comes with 13.4kk kinah (which is more than alot at this lvl) and 9.7k Abyss Points extract vitality 265 Alchemy 299 (didn't find usefull taking other job potion is making lot of money easy) Aether 18 (didn't upgrade it coz enough cash from alchemy to buy) 2 green abyss item and also the blue expert gloves and boots (+atk speed and + runspeed)