Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion auf Koreanischem Server

Discussion on Aion auf Koreanischem Server within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion auf Koreanischem Server

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Ich hab mich schon krumm und buckelig gesucht, finde aber einfach keine Infos wie ich Aion auf den koreanischen Servern spielen kann.
Mir ist bewusst, dass ich eigentlich eine koreanische Sozialversicherungsnummer brauche, aber gibt es keine Möglichkeit das zu umgehen?

Meine Gründe dafür sind sogar "sinnvoll" ^^ ich lerne koreanisch und will Aion in seiner Originalsprache erleben und meine koreanisch Kenntnisse verbessern.
(Ja, mir IST bewusst, dass ich bekloppt bin )

Wenn ihr also eine Möglichkeit kennt bzw mir helfen könnt würde ich mich sehr, sehr freuen

English:
I am searching for a method to play Aion on the korean Servers. I know that i need i need a social sevurity number but i hope that someone knows a way how to avoid it.
The reason why i want to play it in korean is simple. I'm learning this language and i want to improve my skills. I also want to enjoy the game in its original language.

If you know a way how to play there i would be very glad if you could help me.

sry for my bad english ^^ i hope you understand what i mean