Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Only For BULGARIANS and who Talk ENGLISH :)

Discussion on Only For BULGARIANS and who Talk ENGLISH :) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Only For BULGARIANS and who Talk ENGLISH :)

hey guys im from bulgaria and i started to play aion again so
is there any bulgarians playing on aion and which server pls comment down
for english players to lets make a guild with active players for english talking persons only also bulgarian never mind ..
comment down level server and name

i'm on Siel ScottMccall level 12 just started 2 hours ago

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Chit-Chat] Zero Talk [English only!]
08/04/2023 - Zero - 20 Replies
http://www.abload.de/img/uk_flag_icone5oq0.gif English Hello Zero community and welcome to the "Zero" Chit-Chat topic. Here you can talk about everything that is related to Zero. If you have got any questions about the game, feel free to ask them. You also can start discussions about Zero. :) You have to follow the general board rules in this topic too. If you violate any rule, you can receive a warning or an infraction. I thought that the "Zero" section could need a chat-thread, so...
[Chit-Chat] Rift Talk [English only!]
06/18/2013 - Rift - 4 Replies
http://www.abload.de/img/uk_flag_icone5oq0.gif English Hello Rift community and welcome to the "Rift" Chit-Chat topic. Here you can talk about everything that is related to Rift. If you have got any questions about the game, feel free to ask them. You also can start discussions about Rift. :) You have to follow the general board rules in this topic too. If you violate any rule, you can receive a warning or an infraction. I thought that the "Rift" section could need a chat-thread, so...
[Chit-Chat] Eve Online Talk [English only!]
06/09/2013 - Eve Online - 0 Replies
http://www.abload.de/img/uk_flag_icone5oq0.gif English Hello Eve Online community and welcome to the "Eve Online" Chit-Chat topic. Here you can talk about everything that is related to Eve Online. If you have got any questions about the game, feel free to ask them. You also can start discussions about Eve Online. :) You have to follow the general board rules in this topic too. If you violate any rule, you can receive a warning or an infraction. I thought that the "Eve Online" section...
Talk English/french :)
03/21/2012 - S4 League - 5 Replies
hi all there we can discut ... i want to know something what is that maintenant and what will be changed ? ^^
i know it's a german page but can we talk english
03/09/2011 - Call of Duty - 11 Replies
Hi guys i have a question some of the forums have large english based topics but the shooter forum is mostly german i like to join in on the talk:P is it possible to go english or make an english part? i know german people get englsih at school:P i life next to germany LOL so konnen sie gerne english schreiben. viele danke und spazz tjuss :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown: