Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Dump Question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Dump Question

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help with something. I dumped the Game.dll for aion, and by using cheat engine for movement speed. I found an address that always points to correct value.
So I only have to search 1 time to find the the addy that actually changes my speed.

My problem is the address points to Game.dll+xxxx. But when i open the dump file in IDA Pro I cant find that address nor any address in that file. So my question is, am I using the dump wrong? as I tried to modify system.ovr with a few settings i found in the dump ( didn't work, nor did console turn on ). And How do i go about finding the address if everything i find in the dump can't be used?