Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese or Korean client

Discussion on Chinese or Korean client within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese or Korean client

Hello all,
while trying to solve the case in my previous posting i encountered the following:
i use this link to d/l the game:

after i install and patch it the welcome screen appears with korean letters (possibly korean client?)
Does anyone have a 100% verified link to the Chinese verison?

ty
Old 06/16/2009, 09:59   #2

its only chinese if you set your regional setting to chinese too
Old 06/17/2009, 09:22   #3

Your download is the Chinese client.

The game will switch language using your system settings, but if you don't have that particular language pack, it will default to Korean.

So to get the game to display Chinese, you need to change your Regional Format to Chinese (PRC). Similarly, if you want to use the ENU.pak for English, you need to change it to English (United States).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What are the chinese/korean psro forums
07/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Can someone give links to these forums?
Kssn or Acc for Korean-chinese gameplay Cheap!
03/28/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Mine Close this soorry >.<
Chinese Open Beta Client is in... Korean!...
04/07/2009 - Aion - 13 Replies
Ok, I just downloaded the client from the actual website. After, I updated, its fully patched, but when I start the game, it's in Korean. I also noticed people who where using Chinese -> English patches, the original client was in Korean as well. Anyone else noticed this, I tried googling and searching forums to see if anyone had already mentioned it, o well. -- Shaun
Archlord Korean/Chinese Bot limited edition/
09/01/2008 - Archlord - 154 Replies
We have relocated at: chun :: Indexhttp://chun.freeforums.org We issuying 2 korean/chinese Archlord Bot licences. (2 month use)Hence limited edition per account. You can easily reach 70 within 1 month. No point to level after 80 but you can use the 2nd month to get there. This is similar to the bot one the elementalist farmer are using to farm gold in Archlord. This bot has quite advanced feature: -Teleport hack -Speed hack
Englishpatch for Korean/Chinese Servers
06/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 24 Replies
i have build this Patch for Users that wish to have 95% English-Client (Skillls, Items, NPC-Speaking and Quests) Patch Download When u mean its a Virus Here the Viruscheack NEW VERSION