Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion MMODB Launches with 3D Models

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion MMODB Launches with 3D Models

MMO DB Aion Database

MMODB.com announces its Aion Online Database & 3D Model Viewer.

SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA – June 16, 2009 – MMO DB announces the official launch of its Aion Online Database, the single largest Aion Online database available online. With the nearing launch of Aion Online in North America and Europe, from NC Soft, MMO DB is here and ready to serve.

Aion MMO DB features the largest and most complete Aion Online database. It lists 19,000+ Bestiary Listings, 4,500+ Skills, 30,000+ Items, 2,300+ Quests, 3,000+ Recipes, Complete Zone Maps, Profiles, Titles, Zone Areas and much more with new and updated content every day. The site features full skill listings, interactive zone maps, and an exclusive 3D Model Viewer allowing you to view Items and NPCs as they would actually look in the game.

MMO DB’s content is updated daily to keep up with changes in all the various games it covers and to give players the most accurate information available. It is in the process of developing databases for other MMORPGs including current and up and coming games.

To see all what our databases have to offer, visit our URL:
Aion Online Database -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MMO DB Aion PR 001.jpg (93.9 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg MMO DB Aion PR 002.jpg (147.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg MMO DB Aion PR 003.jpg (174.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg MMO DB Aion PR 004.jpg (82.4 KB, 45 views)

Thanks
5 Users