Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aether Farming Bot?

Discussion on Aether Farming Bot? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aether Farming Bot?

Lately in Interdiktah, I've seen this Chinese lvl29 gladiator farming aether pieces. He stands at the exact same place when he is resting his flight time, exactly at the same spot and takes the same nodes too...it sucks cause he's taking my nodes too T.T lol so I was wondering does such a thing exist?

Thanks in advance
Old 06/11/2009, 07:50   #2

I'm interested in this too, I'd love an easy way to extract aether. I'll wait here with you.
Old 06/11/2009, 09:05   #3

elite*gold: 10
fild please edit your signature...
Old 06/11/2009, 21:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3d Dr4gon View Post
fild please edit your signature...
I think he may just be a spammer, might as well remove it for him.
Old 06/14/2009, 19:14   #5

Bump, nobody has any information on an Aether Bot?
Old 06/15/2009, 22:09   #6

seems they dont cause i want to know as well

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
S>L50 Assassin NA Israphael Expert Alchemy/Max Gathering+Aether/16 MIL KINAH *PIC*
09/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3258/52199249.j pg -6 mil kinah -max alchemy, secondary weaponsmith -max gathering, aether gathering at 350 -rename card interested? reply to thread, pm me, or contact me via msn on [email protected] will also trading for cabal na account/gear/alz of equivalent value!
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Aether bot ?
12/04/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hallöchen, ich such schon seit einiger Zeit einen kostenfreien Aether-Bot, oder hat jemand eine Idee wie man das bei sicih verwirklichen kann mit einem "normalen" Bot? Viele Grüße und danke radadada:handsdown: