Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chat Box Offsets

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chat Box Offsets

Hey,

I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out. CE seems to hate me. Every time I track down the pointer, or what I think the pointer to the chatbox It changes. I can pull data out of it and the next time I load aion the pointer seems to not contain the address that it did before.

Anyone had any success finding this offset? I am trying to locate/identify when an auto attack goes off / registers damage.

I would be great full for a push in the right direction.

Thank you!

Similar Threads
[AutoIt Chat System] Chat nur im lokalen Netzwerk verfügbar. Wie Global?
Hallo epvp. Ich habe mich mal an ein kleines Chatsystem gesetzt. Ich bin jetzt soweit, dass dieses ohne Probleme im lokalen Netzwerk funktioniert....
1 Replies - AutoIt
PWI - Guide for finding chat message offsets - C# code included
I've been lurking here for a while, so I figured it's time I contributed. I've seen several requests for this around this forum, including from the...
179 Replies - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
[Release] BoI Helper (Chat Cmd's, Speed/Chat/Zoom hack)
Hi! First of all, i know this will completely destroy the world chat cuz of colored flasching and flying texts everywhere but anyhow i wanted to...
54 Replies - Battle of the Immortals
HackSearcher by _TradEmArk_ #Updated Version# [**CHAT ADDET!!!**] (Chat,Crosshair...)
http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenannt35jduc0oz9y.png Screen: http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/hacksearcherzgkjdt7h4w.jpg ...
14 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
suche offsets: WoW Chat auslesen ? AutoIt
Hi, habe heute vergeblich versucht mit AutoIt den WoW Chat auszulesen. Habe dafür 3 scripte gefunden, jedoch mit alten offsets. Ich vermute das mein...
0 Replies - WoW Private Server