Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In game registeration

Discussion on In game registeration within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In game registeration

Ive made a account on the china server but i need to register a ingame account and it wont let me.. i need to make account name and password

anyone can tell me how?
Old 01/30/2009, 00:51   #2

u need an activated key to active the account, but this key it hard to get. a lot of Chinese still waiting for the keys. so good luck.
Old 06/12/2009, 19:29   #3

i played Aion now 2 months or i dont know how ...now i will try to download again and to play ...
Old 06/12/2009, 21:41   #4

omg look at the last post, it was a half year ago >.<
Old 06/13/2009, 08:27   #5

elite*gold: 10
#closed
Closed Thread