Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What makes you HATE Aion?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 38
1.Pay2Play(old Guild Wars Botter)
2.GameGuard
3.Pay2Play
4.Max. Level 50
5.Pay2Play

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisuf-X View Post
1.Pay2Play(old Guild Wars Botter)
2.GameGuard
3.Pay2Play
4.Max. Level 50
5.Pay2Play
50 level cap that sucks.

I spose its better than GW with 20 cap, hehe why would you bot in that

Old   #18

elite*gold: 80
why do you hate max level 50 ? O_O
Old   #19

Well its very low, and i havent heard of Aion being a hard game to level in as such. Part of the fun with an mmorpg is getting to the cap. Thats the problem with alot of western mmorpgs, they focus far too much on end game.

Old   #20

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinu View Post
why do you hate max level 50 ? O_O
i mean i want a lower max lvl not like wow(it sucks)

because i hate getting to the cap. if you had play guild wars you can understand me.
you can play 1 week an can play with all players(max stats on eq etc...)
and for hardcore gamer you can make titles or clean elite dungeons or farm for rar eq(a rar skin)
teamplay, tatics and builds is the magic of guild wars not HIGH END **** or 1000 of skills in the skillbar

P.S. and it is easy for botters
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
The whole concept of pay2play mmorpgs is stupid. Not only do you pay $60 for the game, you then have to pay $15 a month and an additional $60 for expansion packs every 1-2 years. Then the noobs who buy gold/accounts/gear will have to pay even more, additionally if the game is an absolute grindfest youd have to consider buying a bot when your higher level.

Then theres the free mmorpgs. Pay nothing unless you swear by item mall stuff or are too noob to make gold, unless ofcourse the game is a grindfest - might have to buy a bot. (free mmorpgs have a better dev community anyway though, so chinese bot making teams dont have the monopoly and theres bound to be good free bots so it wudnt cost as much as a p2p mmo)
For me ..its always been P2P that sux..

If it is just to buy the game,i dont have a problem with this,but to pay for a game every month??? Its like a punishment..the company charging you to play their game.Well f*** that ! Like Brenton said..Not only they make you buy the game and charge you monthly,they make you pay for their expansions aswell like WoW and if that isnt enough,they'll charge you even more money with a so called "Gold package" for stuff you cant get.They're f***ing money sharks.Which is why they will never get a cent out of me.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisuf-X View Post
i mean i want a lower max lvl not like wow(it sucks)

because i hate getting to the cap. if you had play guild wars you can understand me.
you can play 1 week an can play with all players(max stats on eq etc...)
and for hardcore gamer you can make titles or clean elite dungeons or farm for rar eq(a rar skin)
teamplay, tatics and builds is the magic of guild wars not HIGH END **** or 1000 of skills in the skillbar

P.S. and it is easy for botters
Oh wow = 0, you think its too high and I think its too low. You make a good point, but its no fun when everyone is capped.

If you play any real korean mmorpg (lol free2play ones) youll see what im saying. Silkroad has level 100 cap, and i think 1-50 would be harder in Silkroad then it is in Aion. (99-100, is almost 2 weeks 24/7 using bot)
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
hating aion for being p2p is just lol, stupid kiddies with their want everything for free mentality should maybe take a step out of the door and see how live really is.

its scheduled for q4 thats in 3-6months..

Bro 1st off Learn to spell; You mean how "life" really is. And 2nd Stepping out the door and paying for an online Game are totally different ends of the spectrum cuz if you pay for an online game you obviously have no life thus your case, and if your stepping out the door your obviously going sumwhere so you have sumwhat of a life atleast or in your case going to get another snack pack. Either way see my point?
Old   #24

pushed old.. :/