Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't pick region

Discussion on can't pick region within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can't pick region

guys i need your help i changed my region fron south china(the 3rd region) to the south river(the last region) , it updated the game with some files and now i can't pick an other region except from this one(the last one)...i have charged my account at south china region(the 3rd region) but it doen't give me the choice to pick it! anyone has a clue why this happened to me now? for sure im not in a mood of instaling and updating the game from the begining...it took me one day to update it the first time .

Old 06/03/2009, 01:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you choose that bottom server I believe, it forces you to stay there (I have no f**king clue why...) and your only option is to re-install. I re-installed. It takes 15-20 minutes, but it's way better than playing on a server you don't want to play on.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll Pick Hack - Increase Pick Range?
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
hey this hack has a very small pick range. i kill in large areas and i want to pick ALL drops. any way i can set the range to x10 more?
BOT ROM Id REGION
12/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
ROM Id in 28th october 12o'clock in Id time region will be closed beta,anybody has a free bot? :cool::cool::cool:
Region 10
06/05/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6371/screenshot 002glq.jpg kann mir wer verraten welcher der server der neue ist ? und wie lange wird dieser f2p sein ?
Fun: Change Cursor, How to Pick Pick Up Nothing
02/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Here's a tip to change your CO (sword) cursor to ingame items. Uses: maybe help u to aim mobs or players better. Pink met is easier to spot than the default cursor. 1. Put item from inventory in F slot. (Eg, put a meteor/nix in F10 slot) 2. Left click on item in F slot (eg. Left click on item in F10 slot) 3. Wala! Your cursor changed to something else (cursor changed to met/nix!) Side effects: you cannot pick up anything on the ground! Lol. This side effect maybe useful to somebody...