Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

No Signal Message

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Signal Message

whenever i start up Aion, right as the actual game boots up, my tv/monitor gives me a message saying "no signal"

i use a 32" Samsung

please help!

Old   #2

well maybe you are using some refresh fix tool or powerstrip or whatever to force some custome resolution or something to the game.. at that point your monitor cant handle that and it doenst display it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by subor View Post
well maybe you are using some refresh fix tool or powerstrip or whatever to force some custome resolution or something to the game.. at that point your monitor cant handle that and it doenst display it.
thanks for the reply

is there a way to know if i am? ive tried fixing things around and nothing works (i use SLI if that makes a difference)