Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running same account on 2 pcs

Discussion on Running same account on 2 pcs within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Running same account on 2 pcs

Hi all, ty very much for all the input i have gotten from this site, been very helpful, I would like to know if its possible to use 1 account on 2 pc's at the same time. If so how?
Old 05/25/2009, 04:39   #2

Most likely no, I don't think they would allow two accounts to access the server at the same time. You can however, use two separate accounts and play two instances of the game at the same time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2009, 22:12   #3

Thanks, if u are playing in game and try to login to your account on another pc while in game, u will get kicked from game on both pcs, with a message informing u of an attempt to login to your account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB SBot Account Running For 1Month++
05/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im in urgent need of buying an SBot account, mine was stolen... yeah sucks.. but i'd give you a 93bowman FF 90 on server Saturn, has avatar and 88% till 94.. add my msn, its in sig, almost comment here, thanks!
WTS SBot Account Running 1Month
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I've got this SBot account, its running for like 28days now.. leave yours offers here, and I'll consider it, add my msn If you wanna buy it for $25 via paypal right away, my msn is in my Signature, thanks all who offer =) EDIT: 100% sure we'll use a MM oVerTaker or Roby ONLY! Thnks
Look Behind While Running
08/25/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
Here's the trick: I haven't tuned the manoeuver yet but, if you put yourself in autorun mode with Numlock, you can use Shift + right click and it works fine. Thx to that, you can now have a total free camera to look around. Yes, it even works while flying
Running One Account w/ 2 connections?
03/21/2007 - Planetside - 2 Replies
I just installed a Linksys -G Router and have another computer with Planetside installed. I own one paying account, but I want a family member of mine to be able to use the account simultaneously while I am, so that we can squad up. I've seen it done before, so how do I do it?
Buying FFXI - Blank Account (running - EU)
02/08/2007 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Im looking to buy a ffxi cd-key or blank running account. Must be eu version. price: 15EUR +- ICQ: 285-747-237