Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

starting aion

Discussion on starting aion within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile starting aion

Hello gyus, im about to start aion with a friend, wev been playing rpgs, mmos before so we got experience, the question is, as a starting level what are the ways to get gold (kinnah), armors and stuff ? I mean in other words get rich ;D, thx for help
Old 03/28/2013, 22:09   #2

Like every other MMORPG. With Quests.
Hind: When you reach level 16-18 and you are Elyosgo to Tolba´s Forrest in Verteon till you reach a fontaine with a big treasure, kill the box and you will get good stuff.
Old 03/28/2013, 23:47   #3

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRebell View Post
Like every other MMORPG. With Quests. Hind: When you reach level 16-18 and you are Elyosgo to Tolba´s Forrest in Verteon till you reach a fontaine with a big treasure, kill the box and you will get good stuff.
Wrong, Marocco is from an oldschool game and he is a grinding player - hes is from Archlord. [ grinding game ]

Well Maro, its easy to get stuff like armors or weapons in Aion. There are more than one type of getting those things. In my opinion the easiest way is to "farm" Coins. There are some quests, which you can handle easily. These Quests will give you coins and you are able to buy stuff with them.
Old 03/29/2013, 01:23   #4

Quote:
Like every other MMORPG. With Quests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Nerd View Post
Wrong, Marocco is from an oldschool grinding player
Quote:
In my opinion the easiest way is to "farm" Coins. There are some quests, which you can handle easily. These Quests will give you coins and you are able to buy stuff with them.
You say he's wrong then recommend the same thing lol

While leveling up, it is difficult to actually make money AND stay very geared (level-appropriate gear with enchants and manastones) on your first character.

Gathering can be profitable as well as selling coins from quests. Coins can be exchanged at the NPC for gear; see the for specifics. The problem with exchanging coins for gear directly is that you often get the quests for coins just a few levels before you can actually use the gear. Since full gear sets require an increasing amount of coins, as you level up it is harder to get the coins quickly enough to get a full set of gear. When you do finally get the gear you may have little money for enchants/manastones (since you used coins for gear instead of selling them).

Certain gatherable items are required for campaigns and quests; those gatherable items are worth more if you sell them in the required amount for the quest/campaign. For example, requires 3 Rask. If you sell Rask in sets of 3 you can charge 10x or even more for the items, but you have limited broker space so you need to make sure it is worthwhile as they may not sell quickly.

Essencetapping and Aethertapping (particularly 300-400 grade) is also profitable, even more so if you morph aether+DP into gatherable items. If you have a little cash, you can work the market without gathering. One easy way is to buy green-quality or higher items which can be broken down. For example, can be turned into 3x . Similarly, can be turned into 3x can be turned into 3x can be turned into 3x . So 1 Brilliant Magical Aether = (1*3*3*3) 27 Magical Aether. If the price difference is favorable, you can make money by just standing at broker and breaking items down.

In short, I would focus more on getting experience than having perfect gear... do try to keep your gear as up-to-date as possible but I wouldn't stop leveling to get gear unless you're really struggling because of lack of good equipment.
Old 03/29/2013, 02:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post

You say he's wrong then recommend the same thing lol

While leveling up, it is difficult to actually make money AND stay very geared (level-appropriate gear with enchants and manastones) on your first character.

Gathering can be profitable as well as selling coins from quests. Coins can be exchanged at the NPC for gear; see the for specifics. The problem with exchanging coins for gear directly is that you often get the quests for coins just a few levels before you can actually use the gear. Since full gear sets require an increasing amount of coins, as you level up it is harder to get the coins quickly enough to get a full set of gear. When you do finally get the gear you may have little money for enchants/manastones (since you used coins for gear instead of selling them).

Certain gatherable items are required for campaigns and quests; those gatherable items are worth more if you sell them in the required amount for the quest/campaign. For example, requires 3 Rask. If you sell Rask in sets of 3 you can charge 10x or even more for the items, but you have limited broker space so you need to make sure it is worthwhile as they may not sell quickly.

Essencetapping and Aethertapping (particularly 300-400 grade) is also profitable, even more so if you morph aether+DP into gatherable items. If you have a little cash, you can work the market without gathering. One easy way is to buy green-quality or higher items which can be broken down. For example, can be turned into 3x . Similarly, can be turned into 3x can be turned into 3x can be turned into 3x . So 1 Brilliant Magical Aether = (1*3*3*3) 27 Magical Aether. If the price difference is favorable, you can make money by just standing at broker and breaking items down.

In short, I would focus more on getting experience than having perfect gear... do try to keep your gear as up-to-date as possible but I wouldn't stop leveling to get gear unless you're really struggling because of lack of good equipment.
I think you missunderstood me. I just said that his argument is wrong. Not that his whole point is. Thats why I marked the wrong part in red. He is from a game, called Archlord, which contains much grinding, not questing. And Streetrebell said that every MMORPG needs quests for leveling - thats wrong, isnt it?
Old 03/29/2013, 20:34   #6

Quote:
Wrong, Marocco is from an oldschool game and he is a grinding player - hes is from Archlord. [ grinding game ]

Well Maro, its easy to get stuff like armors or weapons in Aion. There are more than one type of getting those things. In my opinion the easiest way is to "farm" Coins. There are some quests, which you can handle easily. These Quests will give you coins and you are able to buy stuff with them.
in Archelord you must made Quests too.

The easist way is maybe to enchant something and sell it. Or to drop Ores and Ingredients.
Old 03/31/2013, 12:56   #7

Quote:
in Archelord you must made Quests too.

The easist way is maybe to enchant something and sell it. Or to drop Ores and Ingredients.
You defenetly had not to.

aT: Try it with collecting - good profit.