Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruitment] South China Server (3rd one down)

Discussion on [Recruitment] South China Server (3rd one down) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Recruitment] South China Server (3rd one down)

Bored out of my mind as noone, or few, people i have met speak English and i'm kinda getting tired of trying to figure out their broken english, so i was wondering if there are any players on the South China Server who speak english and are from Epvp.

In Game Name: ThaiLand (Case Sensitive i believe when you add.)

I'm lvl 14 atm and I'm 50/99 on alchemy so i can make pots for parties etc.

Need friends, a legion, and parties to make the game not only fun but take advantage of time bought.

Hit me up on the South China Server. ( 3rd one down.)

Channel: Meihuarirek

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW SERVER: RECRUITMENT
10/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
delete plox, i have feelings for you
Server Recruitment
10/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I made a server and need just 2 PM's and 1 website designer. You need to fill out the following information. Add me at msn at [email protected] or send me a prv message me. Thank you. Thank you and as I said to get ahold of me add me to msn at [email protected] or prv message me.
Server Staff Recruitment
09/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 40 Replies
Details Patch 5017 Positions Available Owner Coder Web Manager
[Server]Recruitment
03/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
heya im gunna be starting a co private server both leveling and war but im looking for a coder and server host and other staff if you are intrested pm me with details thank you ps: i have made a temp website England Co Online - Home
Henry's Server- Recruitment
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
OK , my name is Henry , and I am making a new Eudemon Server. I have made a Wow Server / Conquer before and I found out that Eudemons a little harder. I'm basically done making it but it still has some bugs/ technical issues. So i need some developers/scripters that are skilled to help me. This job also includes PM in the game if the server is a success. So right now, i urgently need a : Database Scripter - Not taken Website/Forum/Registration page maker- Not taken Co-Admin/Admin(needs to...