Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Magazine

Discussion on Aion Magazine within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Magazine

Hey, does anybody know where i can download Aion Magazine in pfd? I found only first issue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can you get aion magazine free ? or whats a good leveling/kinah guide i should buy ?
03/27/2012 - Aion - 0 Replies
hey guys...just need some guidance, so im looking for a guide..to make kinah, and good leveling locations etc..and just to get a better understanding of stuff that happens after 40+ o.o oh and i can see you can buy kinah from this site, is it possible to buy kinah for the new servers?
Doppelte Magazine
03/26/2012 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Hey, ich hab ne Frage zu doppelte Magazine. hat man dann nur die Normalen (Beispiel 180) Kugeln und dann 90er anstatt 60er Magazine oder hat man dann 270 Kugeln ?
Official WoW-magazine
05/21/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
After Buffed, PC Games and other journals released their own WoW-magazines, Blizzard decided to do their own official one now. They work on this project together with the publisher Future US. To give a preview on the magazine, some of the 148 pages have been released online. Beside a community-column and a report about the 5th anniversary of World of Warcraft, there is a report about the companions and the epical conflict between Sylvanas and Arthas. The official WoW-magazine shall appear...
the official magazine
04/08/2010 - Aion - 4 Replies
anybody knows where to download it? or are there any torrents around? thx =)
Aion - Official Aion-Magazine announced
03/02/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
It seems like NCsoft wants to compete with the magazine trend and now announced an official, digital magazine for Aion. This magazine will be published once a month and will include interviews, news, player guides, news and tips from players for players. To make the magazine a bit more interesting to you a code is added to it which allowes you to receive a unique ingame-item. The approximately 60-paze Digizine will be published in collaboration with Cranberry Publishing Interactive Ltd, which...