Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Pixel Reading Crash the Game?

Discussion on Does Pixel Reading Crash the Game? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does Pixel Reading Crash the Game?

I am using Autoit to read aion memory & pixel colors for an addon that I'm making.
But it keeps crashing after about 10 minutes.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I am using Aion Autoit Bot Beta script - but with a "PixelSearch" function added.
Is Anyone else experiencing this problem or have a suggestion?
Old 11/06/2009, 13:06   #2

Received Thanks: 2,010
No, except if you are using the chinese version which uses Gameguard, the NA and Eu version doesn't feature any anti-pixel-search/bot security
Old 11/06/2009, 14:09   #3

hmm..thanks for the response - I'm using the US version of the game - but it has still got gameguard files in the /Aion directory. Do those need to be deleted?

Its weird though, that I can run the program fine, but it crashes after 10 mins. Bizzarre indeed.
Old 11/06/2009, 14:33   #4

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
I think if you delete them the patcher will download them again?
Correct me if i'm wrong..
Old 11/06/2009, 15:05   #5

It depends if they are still included as part of their file comparison checks.
They no longer have a subscription with the GameGuard company provider - so if they still have the file checks on their side I wouldnt know - I wouldnt say so.
Maybe I'll make a backup and give it a whirl some time.
Old 11/06/2009, 18:56   #6

Received Thanks: 2,010
They do have a subscription to GG it's even implented, but not activated, so if they want they can activate it and everybody that bots will get insta-ban, it doesn't even needs to be updated, be aware of that.